- How do I redeem a Gift Certificate?
To redeem your Gift Certificate, please Contact us. Please ensure that you have the Certificate handy as you will need to quote the reference number printed on the inside of the Certificate
- Can I buy a Gift Certificate Online?
Yes. A BridgeClimb Gift Certificate makes a great online present and you can easily book a Gift Certificate online.
However, to redeem the Gift Certificate, your recipient must Contact Us.
- Can I book a Climb online using a Gift Certificate?
- You cannot redeem your Gift Certificate online. You need to Contact Us.
- Is the Online Booking System secure?
Yes, completely secure and confidential. Your privacy and security is our priority. Our online booking system is operated by Tickets.com and endorsed by Verisign. All transferred data is encrypted and the Tickets.com system is ranked among the best online security systems available.
- How will the Gift Certificate be delivered?
Gift Certificates are delivered by standard post from Sydney Australia to the postal address you supply on your order. If you live in Australia you will receive your Certificate within five 5 working days. If you live overseas, please allow 10 working days for delivery.
Alternatively, we can mail your Gift Certificate order Express Post. An additional surcharge of $8 applies for Express Post delivery and the postal address must be within Australia and within the Express Post network. The service takes two working days if your order is received by 5pm AEST. Delivery by courier is also available (price on application). If you require the Gift Certificate to be delivered via Express Post or courier, please indicate at the time of ordering.
If you would like to present your recipient with something before the gift certificate arrives in the mail, you can download a ‘Gift Letter’ at the end of your purchase process.
- Can I buy a Gift Certificate from outside Australia?
Yes. You can buy a Gift Certificate from anywhere in the world, making them great online gifts.
- Can I send a Gift Certificate overseas?
Yes. You can nominate for your Gift Certificate to be sent anywhere in the world during the ordering process. They make wonderful online gifts.
- Can I get a refund on an unwanted Gift Certificate?
Gift Certificates are non-refundable.
- How long is a Gift Certificate valid?
A Gift Certificate is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- How long does it take to post Gift Certificates?
If you live in Australia you will receive your Certificate within five working days. If you live overseas, allow 10 working days for delivery.
If you would like to present your recipient with something before the Gift Certificate arrives in the mail, you can download a ‘Gift Letter’ at the end of the purchase process.
- Can I add a message to the Gift Certificate?
Yes. There is a space for you to add a message.
- Do I need to submit my message while ordering?
No. You can fill in your message later.
- Can I use a Gift Certificate for a promotion?
Yes. Gift Certificates may be used for promotional activity but you must obtain prior written authorisation from BridgeClimb. To do so, please contact our Marketing Department at email@example.com.