Recruitment Process - Climb Leaders
Because it’s such an interesting job, Climb Leader recruitment is often very competitive. So we find the absolute best candidates for the role, we have a few different stages.
Here is a brief rundown of what to expect:
1. Online Application Form – This covers the usual stuff like your contact details, basic health information as well as a cover letter and resume
2. Phone Interview – If we like the look of your application, one of our recruitment team will give you a call to discuss why you are interested in the job, confirm your availability and answer any questions you might have. Allow about 5-10minutes for this chat!
3. Group Interview – This gives us the chance to see you in action. Over the course of 3 hours you’ll chat and interact with our team and other applicants. Don’t worry– we aren’t looking for Oscar winning performers, just genuine, customer focused people! It’s also a good chance to “interview” BridgeClimb and make sure it’s the right place for you. Believe or not, most people actually find this stage fun!
4. Final Interview – If you are successful past the group interview stage we’ll invite you back for a more structured interview with a couple of people from the BridgeClimb team. We’ll also be chatting with your referees at this point – so make sure they’re up to date!
5. Medical Assessment – the last hurdle! Climb Leading is a physical job and we need to know you are up to it! The medical assessment is conducted by a professional medical service provider and is fully paid for by BridgeClimb.
Once you’ve ticked off each of these stages…congratulations, you’ve got the gig! As a guide, the whole process usually takes about 2-3 weeks from phone interview to letting you know you’re successful. Good luck!