Work with one of the best teams in the business!
Working at BridgeClimb is pretty amazing. Being part of the ‘shining star’ of Australian tourism gives you awesome bragging rights! It offers an exciting and unique opportunity to work with an Australian icon and to showcase Sydney to the world! But if you ask our team what the best thing about working at BridgeClimb is, they’ll tell you it’s the people – meaning both our team and our customers.
Our team is made up of friendly, vibrant, energetic and down to earth individuals. It’s hard to work at BridgeClimb and not make instant friends with the people around you! We embrace an atmosphere of fun and we enjoy what we do.
This energy is reflected in our customers, who are an amazing group of people themselves. Imagine working in a place where every customer you meet is having one of the best experiences of their life!
Some team benefits:
- Team member discounts: on Climbs, photography and merchandise – for you and your family and friends!
- Great staff events: BridgeClimb parties are the highlights of the social calendar. We stage some amazing events at some pretty awesome city locations. These are seriously fun filled nights…especially if you like to dress up in costume!
- BridgeClimb’s reward and recognition program: Each quarter six BridgeClimb ‘STARS’ are recognized with great prizes for going ‘above and beyond’ the call of duty.
- Amazing staff services: Team lunches, cakes, massages……let’s just say we appreciate how hard our team works and like to look after them!
- Climb every now and then: Even for those who don’t work on the Bridge, we love to give everyone the opportunity to Climb on occasion … even during your induction!
- Great training opportunities: From our comprehensive induction program to ongoing skills training – we like to make sure you have all the skills you need to do your job to the highest standards!
- Internal promotion opportunities: We are a big supporter of providing opportunities for growth and promotion internally. In fact, many of our department managers started out as frontline team members!
So the bottom line is, if you want to be part of something unique, using your passion for customer service and positive attitude and like the idea of working in the tourism industry then BridgeClimb is most certainly the place for you!
For more information about roles at BridgeClimb, check out our Positions Available.