Easter is finally here, which means four days of eating chocolate with no remorse! However, if you want something more than that, we have lined up the best things to do – Whether you’re a Sydney local staying home, or you’re visiting from out of town, here’s some of our favourite events to make the most of the holidays:
- Visit a country fair on an epic scale: For two weeks over the school holidays, Easter Sydney Showground is home to the Royal Easter Show. Take a ride on the fairground, take alpacas for a walk, load up your arms with show bags and enjoy a fireworks show every night!
- Take the kids Easter Egg Hunting: The Easter Bunny is heading to the Royal Botanic Gardens this Saturday for some good old-fashioned fun, including egg and spoon races and, of course, the traditional egg hunt.
- Get the best view of Sydney: Climbing to the summit of the Sydney Harbour Bridge is an experience that the whole family can enjoy – and the weather this Easter couldn’t look any better for it! With Climbs departing daily during the Easter Holidays, it’s the perfect time to tick it off your bucket list.
- Watch a movie under the stars: Luna Park is screening family movies in the open air with throughout April. But don’t worry about the noise, you’ll be given noise-cancelling headphones and you can hire a blanket to snuggle up if it’s cold!
- Take a day trip to the Blue Mountains: Sculpture at Scenic World returns to the rainforest this Easter. Thirty-five local, interstate and international artists have created works specifically to be installed in the rainforest along the Scenic Walkway.
FIND OUT MORE
With Climbs during the day, twilight and night, there is plenty for you to enjoy this Easter Holiday. To find out more about our Climbs, go here.