Are you looking for somewhere very memorable to pop the question? We know a great place. And it’s perfectly safe to have this special moment on the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
For safety reasons, you can’t carry anything with you on the Bridge. If you would like to propose on the Bridge, our team can discreetly lend you our special Engagement Ring Device for your Climb.
What is an Engagement Ring Device?
We have also aptly have abbreviated it to ERD. It’s been designed especially to help our Climbers create a lifetime moment as smoothly and safely as possible. The engagement ring device enables you to secretly carry and exchange the engagement ring safely at the summit of the Bridge.
How will it work on the day?
- Please have the ring with you in your pocket, out of the box.
- After you have collected your tickets at check-in with your partner, you will be directed upstairs where you wait for your Climb Time to be announced.
- After the call, you will go through a door to a room where you will commence your Climb preparation with your Climb group.
- Follow the Climb preparation instructions from our team until you are changing into your Bridge Suit and you hear our staff ask: “Does anyone need to use the bathroom one last time?” This is your cue! Make sure you have your Bridge Suit on and go to the bathroom. Someone will meet you in a room right next to the bathroom and give you the ERD. They will show you how to use it.
- Your Climb Leader will be briefed in advance and will discreetly arrange with you when you will be able to have your special moment with your partner during the Climb.
Do I need to let BridgeClimb know in advance?
Absolutely! Please speak to our team in advance of your Climb so we can prepare the equipment required for your special moment. Your partner will never suspect a thing!
Thanks for considering involving the Bridge in your very special moment – we hope we can help you create the perfect atmosphere for this very special occasion.
Do you want to tie the knot on top of the Bridge? Check our wedding package here.