Working as a Climb Leader
Our Climb Leaders have one of the most sought after jobs in Sydney. Spending your days outside, climbing one of the most iconic structures in Australia, showcasing Sydney to the rest of the world…it’s a pretty great gig. And to top it off, you get to do all this whilst sharing in the excitement of a once in a lifetime experience with our customers. Let’s just say it’s a pretty cool job!
Check out the video “Life as a Climb Leader” to hear Mitch, Ash, Phil and Delphi talk about what it’s like to have the best job in Sydney!
what you will get up to
- Lead 14 people on “the Climb of their life” over the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Ensure the safety of our customers out on the Bridge
- Provide expert commentary on the Bridge and Sydney
- Take great photos of our climbers
- Provide outstanding customer service to people from all over the world
What we look for
- Warm and friendly personality
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to engage with people
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable with heights
No particular experience is required, though you will need to have or be willing to complete a first aid certificate before you start. We will provide everything you need to know in our comprehensive and fully paid training program.
join us today
Submit an expression of interest using the form and we'll be in touch.