DINE & DISCOVER NSW
USE YOUR Discover NSW VOUCHER at BridgeClimb FOR $25 OFF YOUR CLIMB!
Use a $25 Discover NSW voucher to explore the arches of our beloved Harbour Bridge and discover a perspective of Sydney like no other!
Redeem at check-in or BY PHONE
BridgeClimb Unlocked special offer
Take a further $25 off select Day Climbs when booking under our BridgeClimb Unlocked special offer, by redeeming a Discover NSW voucher on top of this already incredible saving… giving you a total of up to 43% off full priced Adult Day Climbs*!
*up to 43% off is available on select Day Climbs only as part of our BridgeClimb Unlocked special offer
Discover NSW vouchers can be redeemed on all climb types and times of day.
use a Dine NSW voucher in our Climber Cafe
Use a $25 Dine voucher in our Climber Cafe to treat yourself before or after your climb experience.
Valid for use on our great selection of food & beverages, including salads, sandwiches, snacks and coffee.
Redeem at OUR CAFE
How to redeem?
You can redeem your Dine & Discover NSW vouchers a number of ways with us:
- Book online and redeem at check-in:
- You can book a climb as normal through our website, and as long as it's within your voucher expiry period, you can then provide your voucher at check-in on the day of your climb to receive a refund for any valid vouchers redeemed against your booking.
- If you already have a confirmed climb booking, you are welcome to redeem your valid vouchers when you check-in for your climb, or by calling our Customer Service Team on 1300 90 80 57 to have the amount refunded or credited to another service (eg. photo package) - please have your voucher number ready to provide to our team.
- By phone or walk-in:
- By Phone - if you wish to redeem your voucher at the time of booking, please phone our Customer Service Team on 1300 90 80 57 between the hours of 9am and 3pm Monday - Sunday. Please ensure you have your voucher code ready.
- Walk-ins - we are able to accept bookings at our Climb Base for the same day (subject to availability) or for a future date. The team at our Front Desk will be able to redeem your voucher and apply the discount on the spot. Please note our operating days are Friday - Sunday and every day during the NSW School Holidays if you wish to walk-in and make a booking.
- Climber Cafe:
- To use a Dine NSW voucher in the cafe, simply present your voucher when purchasing and the team will scan to redeem it. Please note that Dine NSW vouchers must be used in full ($25).
What is Dine & Discover NSW
The NSW Government has launched Dine & Discover NSW to encourage the community to get out and about to support the recovery of dining, arts and tourism businesses.
NSW residents aged 18 years and over can apply for 2 x $25 Dine NSW vouchers and 2 x $25 Discover NSW vouchers, up to $100 in total. The vouchers can be used at participating NSW businesses that are registered as COVIDSafe.
How Do I access my vouchers?
You can check if you are eligible at the Service NSW website here, or by looking under the Voucher section of the Service NSW app.
Once you have access, you can find us under ‘Dine’ or ‘Discover’ by using the suburb search. The suburb for BridgeClimb is - ‘The Rocks’. This should then bring up one of your available vouchers for redemption. Alternatively, you can visit a Service NSW branch and have your vouchers printed for you.
Terms & Conditions / FAQs:
- All climb bookings are subject to availability and climbers are subject to our general terms and conditions, including health & safety requirements to climb.
- Dine & Discover NSW vouchers can be redeemed seven (7) days a week - please note that BridgeClimb operations are currently open Fridays to Sundays, and every day during the NSW School Holidays - please check the booking calendar for exact times.
- Dine NSW vouchers must be redeemed for the full amount of $25.
- There is a maximum of one (1) Discover NSW voucher allowed per person for each climb booking.
- Once vouchers are redeemed they cannot be cancelled and redeemed again, including if you cancel your climb booking. The amount redeemed is either used towards a Climb or additional retail service, or it is forfeited.
- Dine & Discover NSW vouchers cannot be redeemed against Gift Vouchers.
- Currently all Dine & Discover NSW vouchers will expire on 30/06/2021. You are welcome to redeem a voucher for a climb booking after this date, as long as you have booked, paid and redeemed prior to 30/06/2021.
- If you have an existing climb booking that is already paid for and would like to redeem a Discover NSW voucher, you are able to do this by calling our Customer Service Team on 1300 90 80 57 and request a retail voucher (photo package or gift shop) to spend on the day of your climb, a member credit for future use at BridgeClimb, or a refund. If requesting a refund you must have the credit card or payment method you used to make the initial booking available in order for this to be processed.
- For more information or queries on the Dine & Discover NSW program please visit the NSW Government website here.