DINE & DISCOVER NSW
DISCOVER NSW WITH A BRIDGECLIMB
Use a $25 Discover NSW voucher to explore the arches of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and discover a perspective of Sydney like no other!
Valid on all climb types and times of day. When booking your climb, look for the select BridgeClimb Unlocked special offer Day Climbs to enjoy even greater savings!
Redeem BY PHONE OR AT CHECK-IN
use a Dine NSW voucher in our Climber Cafe
Use a $25 Dine voucher in our Climber Cafe to treat yourself before or after your climb experience.
Valid for use on our great selection of food & beverages, including salads, sandwiches, snacks and coffee.
Redeem at OUR CAFE
How to redeem?
You can redeem your Dine & Discover NSW vouchers a number of ways with us:
- Book online and redeem at check-in:
- You can book a climb as normal through our website, and as long as it's within your voucher expiry period, you can then provide your voucher at check-in on the day of your climb to receive a refund for any valid vouchers redeemed against your booking.
- By phone or walk-in:
- By Phone - if you wish to redeem your voucher at the time of booking, please phone our Customer Service Team on 1300 90 80 57 between the hours of 9am and 3pm Monday - Sunday. Please ensure you have your voucher code ready.
- Walk-ins - we are able to accept bookings at our Climb Base for the same day (subject to availability) or for a future date. The team at our Front Desk will be able to redeem your voucher and apply the discount on the spot. Please note our operating days are Thursday to Monday if you wish to walk-in and make a booking.
- Climber Cafe:
- To use a Dine NSW voucher in the cafe, simply present your voucher when purchasing and the team will scan to redeem it. Please note that Dine NSW vouchers must be used in full ($25).
What is Dine & Discover NSW
The NSW Government has launched Dine & Discover NSW to encourage the community to get out and about to support the recovery of dining, arts and tourism businesses.
NSW residents aged 18 years and over can apply for 2 x $25 Dine NSW vouchers and 2 x $25 Discover NSW vouchers, up to $100 in total. The vouchers can be used at participating NSW businesses that are registered as COVIDSafe.
How Do I access my vouchers?
You can check if you are eligible at the Service NSW website here, or by looking under the Voucher section of the Service NSW app.
Once you have access, you can find us under ‘Dine’ or ‘Discover’ by using the suburb search. The suburb for BridgeClimb is - ‘The Rocks’. This should then bring up one of your available vouchers for redemption. Alternatively, you can visit a Service NSW branch and have your vouchers printed for you.
ADDITIONAL Terms & Conditions / FAQs:
- All climb bookings are subject to availability and climbers are subject to our general terms and conditions, including health & safety requirements to climb.
- Dine & Discover NSW vouchers can be redeemed seven (7) days a week - please note that BridgeClimb operations are currently open Thursdays to Mondays, and every day during the NSW School Holidays - please check the booking calendar for exact times.
- Dine NSW vouchers must be redeemed for the full amount of $25.
- There is a maximum of one (1) Discover NSW voucher allowed per person for each climb booking.
- Once vouchers are redeemed they cannot be cancelled and redeemed again, including if you cancel your climb booking. The amount redeemed is either used towards a Climb or additional retail service, or it is forfeited.
- Currently all Dine & Discover NSW vouchers will expire on 31/08/2021. You are welcome to redeem a voucher against a climb that takes place after this date, as long as you have booked, paid and redeemed prior to 31/08/2021.
- For more information or queries on the Dine & Discover NSW program please visit the NSW Government website here.