For a limited time, BridgeClimb is bringing back our Karaoke Climb with a Mandarin speaking Climb Leader as your guide to celebrate Chinese New Year.
Sing in the Year of the Rat by taking centre stage and giving the performance of a lifetime on top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. You will Climb to the Summit of the Bridge where you will find a karaoke stage surrounded by panoramic views of the harbour.
Don’t worry about capturing your unforgettable karaoke experience as our friendly Mandarin speaking Climb Leaders will record and take photographs at the Summit for you.
The Karaoke Climb will operate daily between Saturday, 18 January 2020, to Sunday, 2 February 2020 and follows the Summit Express route.
Whether you want to connect with your family or sing out loud with your friends, the Karaoke Climb is sure to hit all the right notes.
Quick Karaoke Climb Facts
- 2.5 hours long
- Max. 14 people per group
- 360-degree views of the glistening Sydney Harbour
- 1,002 steps to the Summit
- Spectacular Australian stories of the Bridge and the City in Mandarin language
- Available daily at 10.20am and 3pm from 18 January 2020 – 2 February 2020
YOUR Karaoke CLIMB BONUS
As an extra bonus, we will record a 8 second sky-high video of you and capture your unforgettable karaoke experience.
- Can children climb?
- What can I expect when I climb with my children (8 to 15 years)?
- Can seniors climb?
- Can people with a fear of heights climb?
- Can pregnant women climb?
- What are the climbing conditions on the Bridge?
- Can I take a camera or video camera?
These questions and more are all answered on our FAQs page