NOW IS THE TIME TO HOLIDAY AT HOME!
You may have to put a hold on your dreams of visiting the Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty or Pyramids of Giza, but the world-famous Sydney Harbour Bridge is ready and waiting for you at the top of your bucket-list! So grab your mates or the family and uncover the history and unforgettable views that our amazing city has to offer!
OFFER VALID ON SELECT DAY CLIMBS THROUGHOUT 2021
Click Book Now and select 'By Climb' for availability and pricing
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Our flexible booking options allow unlimited date or time changes, up to 14 days prior to your original climb booking, for a period of three years. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Adults = $198 - $248 (save up to 35%)
Children = $99 - $126* (save up to 50% - all Kids climbs are $99 during the school holidays only)
Summit (3 hours) – take in the unmissable views of Sydney as you ascend the upper arch of the Bridge on our original Climb experience. Your journey will take you along the very top of the iconic landmark, 134 metres above the harbour. This Climb suits everyone including families with kids who are confident scaling ladders along the route to reach the top.
Summit Express (2.5 hours) – You will feel like you are inside the iconic Harbour Bridge, as you climb the stairs of the lower arch surrounded by beams of steel and the hustle and bustle of the traffic below. With fewer stops along the Summit Express route and no ladders, you will reach the top in no-time for a Summit celebration and a moment to take in the 360° panorama of Sydney.
- Offer valid on select Day Climbs every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and during the NSW 2021 School Holidays
- We're a registered COVIDSafe business and have protocols in place to keep you and our team safe while still enjoying your incredible experience
Still not sure which Climb is best for your family? No worries! Read frequently asked questions about our BridgeClimb Unlocked special offer below or talk to our friendly team on 1300 90 80 57.
Child prices account for ages 8 to 15 inclusive.
- Safety is, and always will be, our number one priority for all of our Climbers.
- We will equip kids of this age in smaller suits, belts, mittens, or fleeces based on the day’s weather conditions.
- Climbing the Bridge is a family-friendly experience. The stories our Climb Leaders share during the experience are appropriate for a broad age range, including children.
- Children will be required to climb with and next to their parent/guardian.
- To climb the Bridge, children must be at least 8 years old and 1.2m tall to participate.
- Parents/guardians must remain with their children throughout the Climb experience and must assist BridgeClimb staff by managing their equipment preparation and behaviour.
Children can complete any BridgeClimb experience. However, if you think it is hard to keep your child entertained for over 3 hours, we recommend to choose the Summit Express Climb (2.5 hours). On the Summit Express route you will also reach the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, but with faster prep and a quicker ascent!
We are an all-weather experience and equip you in all the gear you’ll need to keep you safe and comfortable based on the day’s weather conditions. We will postpone climbs during electrical storms or during times of extremely high winds.
If you still have any concerns, please feel free to contact one of our team members on 1300 90 80 57.