BridgeClimb Unlocked | Kids School Holiday Special
school holiday special offer - over 50% off kids climbs
BridgeClimb is THE must-do family activity for Sydneysiders, and the perfect way to entertain the kids during the School Holidays, whilst connecting and creating lifetime memories together outside of the home.
KIDS CAN CLIMB the iconic harbour bridge FOR ONLY $99!
From 4 July - 19 July | Between 10.00am and 3.00pm
Kids can Climb for only $99! That’s over 50% off standard Child prices.
And Adults can Climb for only $198 (over 35% off a standard pricing)
Don't miss out on this unmissable School Holiday Special Offer!
Don't miss out! Grab your partner, kids, or the entire family and uncover the beauty, history and views your amazing City has to offer - a sight you will never forget.
For some, a BridgeClimb is that bucket-list item you’ve always wanted to do. You’ll get around to it one day? Well, if these times have taught us anything it’s that there really is no better time to tick off one of Sydney’s greatest experiences together with your family, whilst getting outdoors, reconnecting with one another and creating lasting memories.
Children = only $99 (from 4 July to 19 July | 10.00am - 3.00pm)
Adults = $198
BridgeClimb Unlocked Special Offer Climbs are available to book online with limited spaces available so don't miss out!
Summit (3.5 hours) – take in the unmissable views of Sydney as you and your family ascend the upper arch of the Bridge on our original Climb experience. Your kids will feel like superheroes as you walk along the very top of the iconic landmark, 134 metres above the harbour. This Climb suits families with kids who are confident scaling ladders along the journey to reach the top.
Summit Express (2.5 hours) – Your family will feel like you are inside the iconic Harbour Bridge, as you climb the stairs of the lower arch surrounded by beams of steel and the hustle and bustle of the traffic below. With fewer stops along the Summit Express route and no ladders, your family will reach the top in no-time for a Summit celebration and a moment to take in the 360° panorama of Sydney.
ALREADY HAVE SCHOOL HOLIDAY plans LOCKED IN?
No worries, with our BridgeClimb Unlocked Special Offer, you can still Climb on weekends until the end of the year and save over 35% off standard Climb prices!
- Saturdays and Sundays between 10.00am and 3.00pm throughout 2020, excluding peak period (25 Dec - 3 Jan)
- Socially distant Climb groups. Read more about Health & Safety at BridgeClimb.
Still not sure which Climb is best for your family? Read our frequently asked questions below, or chat to one of our friendly team members on 1300 90 80 57.
Child prices account for ages 8 to 15 inclusive.
- Safety is, and always will be, our number one priority for all of our Climbers.
- We will equip kids of this age in smaller suits, belts, mittens, or fleeces based on the day’s weather conditions.
- Climbing the Bridge is a family-friendly experience. The stories our Climb Leaders share during the experience are appropriate for a broad age range, including children.
- Children will be required to climb with and next to their parent/guardian.
- To climb the Bridge, children must be at least 8 years old and 1.2m tall to participate.
- Parents/guardians must remain with their children throughout the Climb experience and must assist BridgeClimb staff by managing their equipment preparation and behaviour.
Children can complete any BridgeClimb experience. However, here’s a few helpful tips to assist with choosing the right experience for you and your family:
- Is it hard to keep your child entertained for over 3 hours?
On the Summit Express Climb (2.5 hours) you will reach the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, but with faster prep and a quicker ascent!
- Does your child have a fear of heights?
The Sampler Climb goes half way to the top and gives you and your family a taste of the BridgeClimb experience. It’s also just 1.5 hours!
We are an all-weather experience and equip you in all the gear you’ll need to keep you safe and comfortable based on the day’s weather conditions. We will postpone climbs during electrical storms or during times of extremely high winds.
In addition, in response to the bushfires in Australia – our team are also taking potential smoke haze into account, and climbs have been rescheduled when air quality was below a level deemed safe for climbing. For more information on BridgeClimb’s bushfire response, click here.
If you still have any concerns, please feel free to contact one of our team members on 1300 90 80 57.
You can read more FAQs here, or alternatively, please contact one of our team members on 1300 90 80 57.