Climb, Dine & Celebrate EOFY
It’s that time of year again when the caffeine flows freely, businesses hectically prep for one of the busiest annual periods, and you're scrolling the web in search of the perfect end of financial year celebration. Look no further.
Reward your team (and yourself!) with a 'next level' end of financial year celebration. Ditch the desks (but not your activewear), gather the crew and Climb the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, followed by a celebratory drink and nibbles at Pier One, a short stroll from BridgeClimb.
An unbeatable way to bond, reconnect and reward your team. A Sydney experience that will literally take your team to new heights.
- An iconic Summit Day Climb experience
- Complimentary use of private event space for up to 3 hours (valued at $1,000) - perfect for an EOFY strategy session or to enjoy a pre-climb energy snack
- Complimentary AV equipment hire with a projector, large cinema screen and lectern
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi access
- Post-Climb celebratory drink & shared platters at Pier One (catering can also be arranged on-site in BridgeClimb's event space for an additional cost - ask for details)
- VIP Check-in / Meet & Greet
- BridgeClimb Event Manager - we'll take care of all the arrangements for you. Just think of us as your personal concierge!
- Company branding on welcome screens and certificates
- Complimentary printed group photograph, BridgeClimb cap and a certificate of achievement for each team member
$259 pp (min. of ten people)
Incredible value for money, did you read what's included? (scroll up)
BEFORE YOU CLIMB
Make the most of your complimentary access to our one-of-a-kind Sydney event space (valued at $1,000 and including AV equipment and WiFi) for an EOFY team wrap-up, strategy session or briefing before heading out on the Bridge!
Leave your work worries behind as you scale the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge with your team on a Summit Day Climb. With our Climb Leaders as your guide, you will suit-up in our specially designed outdoor gear and ascend the steel arches of the Coathanger together. From its fascinating underbelly to its Summit, 134m above the harbour, the Bridge is the pride of Sydney.
When you reach the Summit you’ll stop, high-five your colleagues, and be in awe of the uninterrupted views that surround you. The greatest view in Sydney.
Toast to your Climb experience (and the financial year that was) with a celebratory drink and shared platters at Pier One, a short walk from BridgeClimb. The perfect way to end your day.
PIER ONE SYDNEY HARBOUR
- Beverage package: House sparkling, wine or beer.
- Food: Selection of sharing style boards consisting of premium cured meats and cheeses.
- Private space to relax with your group
- Dedicated staff member
Did you know, you can also host your post-Climb event at BridgeClimb's very own onsite event space? Ask us for details.
WANT SOMETHING EXTRA SPECIAL?
BridgeClimb can assist with additional arrangements to enhance your team experience even further. From team building activities, a musician at the Summit, motivational speakers that inspire your team to think outside the box, or even a Yoga class at the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge! The sky is truly the limit.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Available for groups of 10 or more
- Bookings must be made before 30 June 2021, to Climb before 31 July 2021
- Post-Climb functions at Pier One and BridgeClimb's Event Space are subject to availability
- Cost is based on a per person package price
- Payments to be made directly to BridgeClimb Sydney
- Additional spend: any additional items ordered / utilised that are not included in the package will be charged directly to the guest as an additional cost at the end of the function
- Standard BridgeClimb Terms & Conditions apply