Take your team to the top
Book an iconic bridgeclimb experience for your team followed by a post-climb celebration!
Picture this: your team conquering the heights of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, cheering each other on, and creating unforgettable memories together. It's not just a Climb; it's a journey that brings unity, inspiration, and a sense of achievement within your team.
But wait, there's more! Our special end of year / new year team offer is incredible value and means that once you celebrate at the Summit together and descend the famous arches, the fun doesn't stop there. You can head to the Harbour View Hotel, or Hickson House Distilling Co. (both a short walking distance from BridgeClimb) for a post-Climb celebration.
So what are you waiting for? Reward your team (and yourself!) with a 'next level' celebration!
let's un-wrap the package:
- An iconic BridgeClimb Day experience for a minimum of 12 people (2.5 to 3 hours) before or on 29 February 2024
- Private Climb with an experienced Climb Leader as your Tour Guide
- Post-Climb celebration including drinks & shared food at either the Harbour View Hotel, or Hickson House Distilling Co. See below for what's on the menu!
- BridgeClimb Event Manager - we'll take care of all the arrangements for you. Just think of us as your personal concierge
- BridgeClimb cap and Certificate of Achievement
- Company branding on welcome screens, photos and certificates (optional)
- Complimentary event space for one hour before your Climb for a team bonding session, business meeting, or company presentation! Catering can also be arranged*
SPECIAL TEAM OFFER, SAVE OVER $100 PP!
PRICE: FROM $299PP
This amazing team experience with an endless list of inclusions (see above) is available to book for groups of a minimum of 12 people with a range of packages to choose from 👇
*Event Space is subject to availability at the time of booking. Catering can be quoted at an additional cost.
- OUR 'ORIGINAL' CLIMB
Feel on top of the world with our classic Climb that takes you on a journey along the upper arch straight to the very top of the beautiful Sydney Harbour Bridge.Find out more
- A 'UNIQUE PERSPECTIVE'
Appreciate the Bridge's construction on an incredible journey through the cathedral of steel, as you travel along the lower arch, making your way to the Summit.Find out more
Harbour View Hotel
$299 pp for a Summit or Summit Insider Climb departing between 11am and 2pm
$315pp for a Summit or Summit Insider Climb departing before 11am and after 2pm
- A house beer, or glass of house wine per Climber
- Shared platters including arancini, antipasto and southern fried chicken
- Reserved area in the Sports Bar, or Cap Room
Hickson House Distilling Co.
$399pp for for a Summit or Summit Insider Day Climb experience
- A 60 min food & beverage package
- Team gin tasting upon arrival (three mini G&T's)
- A dedicated person to guide the team through the tasting (10 minutes)
- A two-course shared menu
- Additional two drinks per Climber including cocktails, beer, wine and soft drinks.
- Each Climber will also receive $10 off a bottle of 700mL gin
Two Course Feasting Menu
- Mixed olives
- House made rosemary focaccia
- Saltbush roast chicken with juniper jus
- Smashed roast potatoes with tarragon butter
- Leaf salad with lemon verbena vinaigrette
Hickson House cater for all special dietary requirements, please confirm any special requests 7 days in advance.
You’ll find the Harbour View Hotel on the corner of Lower Fort Street and Cumberland Street in Dawes Point, under the southern end of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and just a short stroll from Circular Quay and the historic laneways of the Rocks.
The first Harbour View Hotel was built in 1843. It was demolished to make way for the bridge to be built – the original pub was located where the massive granite pylons now stand.
The Harbour View was rebuilt in 1922 to become one of Sydney's oldest and most beloved pubs. Today’s custodians of this great hotel believe in offering old-school hospitality, with professional, friendly staff serving up fabulous food and excellent cocktails.
Sip on a refreshing ale, a bite to eat, and a punt in the downstairs sports bar. Our glamorous middle-level function rooms – the Bridge Room and the Cap Room – are the ideal venues for Sydneysiders to get together to celebrate a special event.
Made of Australia – Distilled in Sydney
Discover Hickson House Distilling Co, the award-winning craft distillery and cocktail bar in the heart of Sydney. Housed in the heritage-listed Metcalfe Bond Stores at the foot of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, the distillery offers immersive craft spirits experiences for gin connoisseurs and curious minds alike.
Get a behind-the-scenes look at their small batch craft gin created in custom-made copper pot stills or enjoy a cocktail at their cocktail bar featuring over 600 premium bottles from around the world, with a strong focus on Australian-made spirits.
Savor their award-winning Hickson Rd. Gin, which pays homage to the authentic flavours of Australia. Crafted on-site with locally sourced ingredients and native botanicals.
Their gin also inspires their food menu, which artfully incorporates byproducts of the distilling process to reduce waste and creates a harmonious connection between the drinks and culinary offerings.
- Price includes a BridgeClimb Summit or Summit Insider experience during the Day (specified times based on your selected post-Climb package)
- The special offer pricing is for teams of 12+
- BridgeClimb can cater for teams less than 12. Please contact us for more information.
- Available for Climbs until 29 February 2024
- Additional per person costs for The Burrawa Climb, The Ultimate Climb, Dawn, Twilight, or Special Climbs
- We understand how important flexibility is at this time, so rest assured there are options available to change your booking dates if you need
- BridgeClimb group terms and conditions apply
- Climb enhancements are always available. Ask for details.
You can also email [email protected]
A reminder that our BridgeClimb Gift Vouchers are an amazing employee gift and have a lifespan of three years! With so many experiences to choose from, plus the option to customise with your company logo and personalised message, there's really no need to shop anywhere else. Brian, you're welcome!
GIFT MORE, SAVE MORE!
If the above hasn't swayed you to reward your staff with the best experience Sydney has to offer, maybe the below special offer will. Until 24 December 2023, the more you buy, the more you save.
- Buy 10+ Gift Vouchers and receive a 10% discount
- Buy 50+ Gift Vouchers and receive a 15% discount