Lunar New Year Celebrations AT great heights
Gather your loved ones and elevate your Lunar New Year celebrations this February with a Climb to the top of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Immerse yourself in the festivities with a 14% group discount (for 8 Climbers, or more), a special Year of the Dragon digital photo border, and a souvenir gold coin for every Climber (valued at $9.99) symbolising good wishes and luck for the year ahead.
🏮+8 SPECIAL GROUP OFFER
Climbing as a group of 8 or more?
- Enjoy 14% savings off Adult Midweek Day Climbs throughout February 2024
- Each Climber will receive a complimentary souvenir gold coin at check-in (valued at $9.99)
- Limited edition "Year of the Dragon" digital photo frame included
- Translators can be arranged for groups at an additional cost. Enquiries through [email protected]
Please note that this group offer is not applicable for weekend Climbs, and a minimum of 8 Adult Climbers is required. Child Climbers will be charged at the standard Climb price.
How to book
- Click the BOOK YOUR GROUP button below 👇
- Select any Day Climb (Mon - Fri) in February 2024
- Enter promo code LNYGROUP8 at check-out
🏮LESS THAN 8 CLIMBERS?
- Climb throughout February, and each Climber will receive a complimentary souvenir gold coin at check-in (valued at $9.99)
- Additionally, enjoy a limited edition "Year of the Dragon" digital photo frame.
- Enter promo code LUNARNEWYEAR
- This offer is valid for Adult and Child Climbers on ALL Climbs throughout February 2024.
Gong Xi Fai Chai from all at BridgeClimb
Child prices account for ages 8 to 15 inclusive.
- Safety is, and always will be, our number one priority for all of our Climbers.
- We will equip kids of this age in smaller suits, belts, mittens, or fleeces based on the day’s weather conditions.
- Climbing the Bridge is a family-friendly experience. The stories our Climb Leaders share during the experience are appropriate for a broad age range, including children.
- Children will be required to climb with and next to their parent/guardian.
- To climb the Bridge, children must be at least 8 years old and 1.2m tall to participate.
- Parents/guardians must remain with their children throughout the Climb experience and must assist BridgeClimb staff by managing their equipment preparation and behaviour.
Children can complete any BridgeClimb experience. However, if you think it is hard to keep your child entertained for over 3 hours, we recommend to choose the Summit Express Climb (2.5 hours). On the Summit Express route you will also reach the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, but with faster prep and a quicker ascent!
We are an all-weather experience and equip you in all the gear you’ll need to keep you safe and comfortable based on the day’s weather conditions. We will postpone climbs during electrical storms or during times of extremely high winds.
If you still have any concerns, please feel free to contact one of our team members on 1300 90 80 57.