Parents NSW Vouchers
parents nsw vouchers accepted here...one AND all!
Calling all parents of school children in NSW! Did you know you may be eligible to receive 5 x $50 Parents NSW Vouchers that you can use towards a BridgeClimb experience? Valid until 9 October 2022!
The NSW Government has launched Parents NSW Vouchers to reward and thank eligible NSW households for their continued efforts to support learning from home throughout 2021. One person from each eligible household can apply for 5 x $50 Vouchers, a total of $250!
climb the bridge for free!*
Great news! You can use multiple Parents NSW Vouchers towards the same purchase up to the total value of $250! You know what this means? That's right, you could Climb the Bridge for FREE!*
Use one, or all of your $50 Parents NSW Vouchers towards any BridgeClimb experience and reward yourself (as the vouchers were intended) with one of the best experiences Sydney has to offer. Valid on all Climb types and times of day.
Great news! You can now apply the discount value of your Parent NSW Voucher (one or all) directly to your online booking by entering one of the below special promo codes at check-out!
- 1 x $50 Voucher (Value $50): Enter promo code BCPARENTS50 at check-out
- 2 x $50 Vouchers (Value $100): Enter promo code BCPARENTS100 at check-out
- 3 x $50 Vouchers (Value $150): Enter promo code BCPARENTS150 at check-out
- 4 x $50 Vouchers (Value $200): Enter promo code BCPARENTS200 at check-out
- 5 x $50 Vouchers (Value $250): Enter promo code BCPARENTS250 at check-out
- To confirm your online discount you will be asked to scan your Parent NSW Voucher/s on the day of your Climb upon checking-in.
- Your Parent NSW Voucher/s will display as active and available in your Service NSW account until redeemed at BridgeClimb on the day of your Climb.
- If you're unable to provide your Voucher/s, or they prove to be invalid on the day of your Climb, you will be asked to pay the outstanding amount.
We're able to accept bookings at our Climb Base for Climbs the same day (subject to availability), or for a future date. The team at our Front Desk will be able to redeem your Parent NSW Voucher (one, or all) and apply the discount to your Climb booking on the spot. Please note our current operating days are Thursday to Monday if you wish to walk-in and make a booking.
Call one of our team members on 1300 90 80 57 who will take the details of your Parents NSW Voucher/s over the phone and apply the discount directly to your Climb booking.
need some VOUCHER inspo?
- Climb the Bridge during the day for FREE!*. Simply select an Unlocked Summit Climb priced at $248 and your Vouchers can cover the entire cost of your Climb!
- You could also lock in your Vivid Climb experience for only $38! (using 5 x $50 Vouchers)
*Current Summit Day Climbs can be purchased for as low as $248 (subject to availability) – which means you can use 5 of your Vouchers to cover the cost of one Adult Climb ticket’
There's so many options at BridgeClimb. If you're unsure, please call a member of our team who will be happy to assist you.
WHAT ARE PARENTS NSW VOUCHERS?
The NSW Government has launched Parent NSW Vouchers to reward and thank eligible NSW households for their efforts to support learning from home in 2021. Eligible households can apply for 5 x $50 vouchers, worth $250 in total!
HOW DO I ACCESS MY VOUCHERS?
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS / FAQS:
- Valid for Climb bookings on, or before 9 October 2022 only (Parent NSW Vouchers will expire on 9 October 2022).
- All Climb bookings are subject to availability and Climbers are subject to our general terms and conditions, including health & safety requirements to climb.
- Parents NSW Vouchers cannot be used for Gift Vouchers purchases.
- Parent NSW Vouchers can be redeemed seven (7) days a week - please note that BridgeClimb operations are currently open Thursdays to Mondays, and every day during the NSW School Holidays - please check the booking calendar for exact times.
- Parent NSW Vouchers must be redeemed for the full amount of $50. No cash back or credit is provided for amounts lower.
- Once Vouchers are redeemed they cannot be cancelled and redeemed again, including if you cancel your Climb booking. The amount redeemed is either used towards a Climb or additional retail service, or it is forfeited.
- For more information or queries on the Parents NSW Voucher program please visit the NSW Government website here.