Pylon & Picasso
The South-East Pylon has been open to the public since 1934 and today is home to the BridgeClimb Pylon Lookout & Museum. This hidden gem of Sydney is currently only open for special events and we're opening the doors of the recently renovated space to give Pinot & Picasso exclusive use of the Pylon for these exciting new art sessions.
Our unique Pylon & Picasso sessions kick off with a guided tour up the 200 stairs of the Pylon with a specialist BridgeClimb guide who will discuss the fascinating history of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge. Art lovers will be greeted with incredible views of Sydney Harbour on the lookout level including the Sydney Opera House and a unique view of the Bridge, which is sure to inspire your Sydney Harbour artwork.
Throughout the session, you will learn some of the basic (and some more advanced) techniques of
painting on canvas, as you work on your custom artwork exclusive to this session, in an iconic Sydney setting.
DATES & LOCATION:
- New dates to be announced soon
- Located inside the South-East Pylon of the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- A 16′ x 20′ blank canvas
- Acrylic paints
- Table easel
- Pinot & Picasso apron
- Custom artwork exclusive to this experience
- Guidance from expert artists to assist painters in releasing your inner Picasso
- Guided tour of the Pylon
- Complimentary soft drink during the session plus complimentary drink to enjoy after your class at The Glenmore Hotel
HOW TO BOOK:
Visit the Pinot & Picasso - Surry Hills event page and choose a Pylon & Picasso session to book your tickets. Limited spots available for these exclusive events.