CLIMB COLOURFULLY, DANCE VIBRANTLY & EXPERIENCE THE ‘HIGH’-LIGHTS OF VIVID SYDNEY
It’s time to limber up and practice your choreography – The Vivid Climb is back by popular demand with an illuminated dancefloor in the sky! Jive, salsa or two-step the night away on top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge to a soundtrack of upbeat dance tunes, all while taking in 360-degrees of sparkling city lights.
EXCLUSIVELY FROM 24 MAY TO 15 JUNE 2019 ONLY
The Vivid Climb runs for the duration of Vivid Sydney, 24 May – 15 June 2019, with departures every evening. Groups of 14 will be outfitted with special flashing Vivid vests for the 3.5-hour climb, adding to the dazzling display of light sculptures, installations and grand-scale projections visible from the Bridge.
At the summit, climbers can break it down on a 70’s-inspired light-up dancefloor. With the music pumping and city lights shining, experience the world’s largest festival of light, music, and ideas from the best vantage point in the city – the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- 3.5 hours long. Max. 14 people per group
- Follows the standard BridgeClimb route to the summit
- This Climb reaches the summit
- Climbers can dance under the stars at the top of the Bridge on a 70’s style flashing dancefloor
- Available for Night Climbs only, during Vivid Sydney 2019 (24 May to 15 June 2019)
- Complimentary group photograph and an 8 second video capturing their sky-high dance performance. A unique memory worth sharing!
Are you ready to climb? Read our important Pre-Climb Checklist here.