Saturday 30 December only
Are you just in Sydney for the New Year’s Eve celebrations?
BridgeClimb has been provided access to limited parts of the Bridge on 30 December during the City of Sydney’s New Year’s Eve fireworks preparations.
Experience the best of both arches on The Western Outlook. Travel along the western lower arch of the Bridge to enjoy steel-framed views of Sydney as you journey to the top. Following a summit celebration with your climb group, you will descend along the western upper arch, taking in a panorama of Australia’s Harbour City as you return to the Climb Base.
This Climb travels exclusively on the western side of the Sydney Harbour Bridge:
- Saturday 30 December only. Limited morning departures.
- 3 ¼ hours. Max. 14 people per group.
- This is the only Climb route available on Tuesday 30 December. Climbs will recommence on Monday 1 January 2018.
- All Climbs will reach the summit.
- Due to the unique Climb route available for this climb, climbers will receive unique photos captured by the Climb Leader during this climb.
- This Climb is only available on 30 December. Peak rates apply.