BridgeClimb Sydney, one of Australia’s iconic attractions, has identified strong synergies to work with Australia’s leading tertiary institutions.
BridgeClimb has developed a suite of products designed to be used across a series of undergraduate and post graduate programs. These range from welcoming international students to Sydney and using the BridgeClimb experience to familiarise them with their new city; to in-depth business presentations aimed at post graduate programs. These products are outlined below.
Welcome to Australia package
Inclusion of BridgeClimb Sydney in the Welcome to Australia package provides a memorable introduction to Sydney for the new students, as they experience one of the country’s most recognisable icons. We can combine the Climb with a lunch and trivia at a neighbouring pub which fosters group interaction and educates the students about Sydney in a fun and casual environment.
- Welcome arrival at BridgeClimb – group met by Climb Leader
- BridgeClimb Express (2.25 hours)
- BridgeClimb trivia and lunch at The Australian Heritage Hotel (2 minute walk from BridgeClimb)
- Trivia led by Climb Leader
- Trivia questions focus on the information conveyed along the Climb
- Encourages team building and student interaction
- Pizza* and Pint included (*Pizza types include crocodile/emu which compliments the ‘Welcome to Australia’ focus)
- Note: our climbs can be provided with an English or Mandarin speaking Climb Leader
Duration – 3.5 hours
10-12.30pm – BridgeClimb Express (Day)
12.30 – 1.30pm: BridgeClimb Trivia and lunch at The Australian Heritage Hotel
“The whole BridgeClimb experience was a highlight of the program, receiving outstanding feedback from the participants. The staff at BridgeClimb were a pleasure to deal with – their responsiveness and efficiency really adding to the whole experience. We look forward to working with the team at BridgeClimb to bring more groups through in future.” – Gemma Thompson, Project Manager, Strategy, Innovation & Academic Group, AGSM@UNSW Business School | UNSW Australia