BridgeClimb x Bennelong
As part of our new BridgeClimb Pinnacle range, we've teamed up with award-winning restaurant Bennelong for the ultimate BridgeClimb experience.
Our BridgeClimb x Bennelong package lets you Climb the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge then dine at Bennelong which proudly sits within the Bridge’s sister icon, the Sydney Opera House.
Surrounded by glistening views of Sydney Harbour from the best seat in the house, you will enjoy a three-course menu at two-hatted Bennelong, curated by celebrated Australian chef Peter Gilmore. Peter steers the diner through the diversity of the nation’s home-grown flavours each season, introducing what he envisages as the essence of Australian cuisine.
Dining at Bennelong is one of life’s greatest pleasures, and one that will be remembered for years to come.
- BridgeClimb Experience (dawn, day, twilight & night)
- Complimentary refreshments on arrival
- VIP check-in
- Complimentary individual framed photo
- Printed Climb group photograph, BridgeClimb cap, certificate of achievement, and free entry to the Pylon Lookout to enjoy another day
- BridgeClimb Event Coordinator that will look after all the finer details
- Exclusive reservation access
- Premium table allocation with guaranteed Bridge views
- Three-course meal curated by three-hatted executive chef Peter Gilmore
- Tailored bespoke events for groups above 10
RECEIVE A BESPOKE QUOTE TODAY
Interested in a BridgeClimb x Bennelong Pinnacle experience? We don’t blame you. It’s pretty special.
Email us at email@example.com, or call 1300 90 80 57 and we’ll put together a bespoke quotation and take care of all the details for you.
ADDITIONAL THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT BENNELONG
- For groups of 12 to 30, a glass of Australian sparkling will be provided on arrival
- For the three-course Circle menu, matched premium Australian wines are included
- Groups will have the opportunity to meet and greet the Head Chef
- As part of the BridgeClimb Pinnacle package, you will be given a priority table facing the Harbour Bridge
- Bespoke experiences for larger groups based on client needs and requirements can be arranged
- A Viva City menu for Mandarin speakers is available on request
For more information on our Pinnacle range and to see our terms and conditions, visit our BridgeClimb Pinnacle page.