Since the launch of BridgeClimb on 1 October 1998, BridgeClimb has welcomed media from around the globe. All media, bloggers, and influencers are required to submit a media application form. However, prior to completing the form, please take a moment to review the following conditions set out by BridgeClimb.
- All media applying to experience BridgeClimb must be able to provide evidence that they are bonafide media
- A copy of all articles, images and footage obtained while at BridgeClimb or produced in relation to the experience will be provided to BridgeClimb within a reasonable time frame of completing the media climb or producing the material for distribution
- Any contractual documentation or filming permits that you wish BridgeClimb to review and sign as part of this process must be submitted to BridgeClimb 3 working days prior to the proposed media Climb date. Otherwise BridgeClimb will not be in a position to either consider or sign the documents.
- Media climb groups are limited to 6 people – any more than this impacts on our public climbers and can cause safety concerns
- A limited number of media climbs will be scheduled
- All Climbers are required to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their climb departure time. Failure to do so impacts upon our customers, therefore, BridgeClimb may cancel the media climb
- Changes to climb bookings will not be made on the day, unless under exceptional circumstances and at BridgeClimb’s discretion
- We encourage media to experience BridgeClimb as a regular customer for an authentic climb experience. Where equipment is essential, we encourage media to minimise equipment taken on a climb. We can often provide you with high resolution images of your climb on a USB
- BridgeClimb can provide images and/or footage if required from our library
- A list of all equipment, and images of all equipment requested by media to take on a climb MUST be provided at the time of booking
- Equipment Conditions:
1. Any cameras (stills or video) must be attachable using a shoulder or neck strap.
2. Media equipment should not be caught on camera. Where caught on camera, this footage cannot be used
3. Tripods will not be permitted. Monopods can be permitted on occasions
4. Additional equipment will not be allowed unless otherwise approved prior to your climb date and time by BridgeClimb. All media climbs are conducted within the operational conditions of BridgeClimb
An authorised representative from the media group will be required to sign a Visual Image and Liability Agreement. As stated in the Visual Image and Liability Agreement, the media group agrees that BridgeClimb has the right to review, and you agree to provide for review, all footage or images that you intend to publish or air or release in some other way for public consumption. The media group agrees that BridgeClimb may deny you permission to publish, air or release in some other way footage or images that BridgeClimb deems, in its absolute discretion, may breech security and/or safety protocols of BridgeClimb or the Roads and Maritime Services (“RMS”), may affect BridgeClimb’s branding or reputation or may associate BridgeClimb with an organisation, concept, value or issue with which BridgeClimb does not wish to be associated.
By completing a media climb application form you agree that you have read, understood and agreed to BridgeClimb’s media climb conditions and are authorised to accept these conditions on behalf of your media organisation.