WHAT TO DO IN SYDNEY THIS RAINY WEEKEND
Whether you’re a Sydney local staying home, or you’re visiting from out of town there is so much to do in and around Sydney, even when the sun isn’t shining. To help you plan your upcoming weekend, we’ve put together a few suggestions for some rainy day Sydney activities.
- October’s Good Food Month is in full-swing as Sydney celebrates 20 years of unforgettable food events. The popular Night Noodles markets have returned to Hyde Park setting the City alight with the smells, sights and sounds of 40 sizzling stalls. With so many events to choose from you won’t be short of finding something that tickles your taste buds.
- Wash your food down at The Australian Beer Festival in the historic Rocks. A flavoursome annual celebration of over 130 craft beers and ciders, gourmet food and live entertainment starting this Friday.
- Museums are the perfect rainy day activity. Why not head on down to the Maritime Museum with the kids and explore the world of saltwater with hands-on activities and creative experiments or explore the interactive side of arts and science with the range of exhibitions at the Powerhouse Museum.
- Scenic World Blue Mountains operates all year round. The mountains have a certain charm in the misty weather and the valley comes to life in the rain, so there is still plenty to see. Pack your poncho and make a day of it.
- Get the best view of Sydney: BridgeClimb is an all-weather experience and we Climb rain or shine with Climbs departing at dawn, day, at twilight and at night. Even in the rain it is a great experience with amazing and surprising views across the city.
FIND OUT MORE
With Climbs during dawn, day, twilight and night, there is plenty for you to enjoy this weekend.