Climb, Dine & Stay
THE ULTIMATE SYDNEY STAYCATION OR WEEKEND GETAWAY
We’ve teamed up with two of Sydney’s finest establishments, OTTO Ristorante and Ovolo Woolloomooloo, to create a brand new luxury package, Climb, Dine & Stay - the ultimate Sydney staycation or City weekender.
Planning a romantic escape or weekend away with your friends and family? Well, you’ve come to the right place. There are few experiences that combine unforgettable views from the top the Sydney Harbour Bridge, quintessential Sydney waterside dining, and idyllic harbourside accommodation.
'Climb, Dine & Stay' is the perfect way to satisfy that travel bug itch or treat your loved one with something more extraordinary than a regular date night in the City. A Sydney experience that can literally take your romance to new heights.
So, whether you’re looking for the ultimate romantic getaway, spending quality time with the crew, or just looking to spend a dream weekend around the harbour in Sydney, this premium one night experience will certainly deliver - and to make things simple, BridgeClimb will take care of all of the arrangements for you. Just think of us as your personal concierge!
- BridgeClimb Experience
- VIP check-in
- Complimentary BridgeClimb framed photo
- BridgeClimb Event Coordinator that will look after all the finer details
- Option to upgrade to a Twilight or private Climb
OTTO Sydney is the quintessential Sydney dining experience and has remained a local favourite for almost 20 years. Situated in the spectacular surrounds of the Finger Wharf at Woolloomooloo it has an undeniable reputation as one of Sydney’s most respected dining institutions. The food at OTTO is delicious and unashamedly simple – modern Italian with roots firmly placed in the classics. Approachable yet refined service greets modern Italian cuisine, alfresco dining and trademark waterside views. When you eat at OTTO, you are truly living la dolce vita.
- Priority booking access
- Classic Italian cocktail upon arrival
- Premium outdoor table allocation
- Three-course meal from OTTO’s A La Carte Menu
- Private dining options are also available
STAY... OVOLO Woolloomooloo HOTEL
Ovolo Woolloomooloo is a 5-star luxury boutique hotel located in a heritage building amongst Sydney’s idyllic harbourside suburb of Woolloomooloo. As well as its incredible location, the hotel boasts beautifully designed, spacious, private rooms with beds that will make you forget about home. Plus, amazing facilities which include an Indoor pool, restaurant, bar & a fitness centre and of course people, which earned them the coveted honour of #1 Sydney hotel in TripAdvisor’s Traveller's Choice Best of the Best 2020.
- One night’s stay in one of Ovolo Woolloomooloo’s Superoo Rooms
- Complimentary minibar and in-room snacks*
- Late check-out at 1pm (make the most of your stay)
- Complimentary Continental European Breakfast*
- Access to Ovolo Woolloomooloo’s Social Hour*
* Includes Continental European Breakfast, Minibar and access to Ovolo’s Social Hour. Service of this inclusions may vary across hotels due to different restrictions in the various jurisdictions
From $480 pp (minimum of two people) - incredible value for money with a saving of $170.50pp!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Subject to availability
- Excludes service charge (if applicable)
- Excludes beverages at OTTO (except arrival cocktail)
- Cost is based on a per person package price
- Payments to be made directly to BridgeClimb Sydney
- Cancellations made within two weeks of the reservation will incur 100% cancellation fee
- Additional spend: Any additional items ordered / utilised that are not included in the package will be charged directly to the guest as an additional cost at the end of the meal / stay
- Minimum age: Eight years old
- Dress code: smart casual
- Changes of menu and pricing: OTTO reserves the right to change the menu and adjust pricing accordingly based on produce seasonality
- Payable at time of dining: 12.5% surcharge on public holidays, 10% surcharge on Sundays
SOMETHING EXTRA SPECIAL?
BridgeClimb can assist with additional arrangements to enhance your experience even further. Perhaps a limousine, private Tesla, or water taxi transfer from BridgeClimb to Woolloomooloo? Flowers for your loved one on arrival? Or even a private musician? The sky is truly the limit.