Are you scratching your head as you look at your blank list of ideas for your loved ones this Christmas? Or are you already feeling anxious about competing with the stampede at your local shopping centre? Buying the people you love an awesome Christmas gift doesn’t have to be stressful – simply start early by thinking about what you’d like to surprise them with that would simply take their breath away.
Experience presents are definitely on the rise these days. However, a bucket list activity can be quite large, impractical to wrap, and a bit of a squeeze to place under the Christmas tree for your loved one. Unless it’s a Gift Certificate. We think a BridgeClimb Gift Certificate is seriously special present that will bring a beaming smile to your recipient on Christmas morning as bright as the Christmas Star. Here’s why:
1. You’re giving a gift they really want
If you asked yourself what treats you’d like to find on your Christmas morning, how many of those would be an object or an experience? A treat you’ve been longing for but can’t find the time to book? A dream trip you’ve been mentally planning to take but never booked the ticket? Often we’ll find the time to buy ourselves the latest thing we need for our day-to-day lives, but won’t find the time to go out and enjoy those bucket list experiences we’ve been thinking about for so long.
2. You’re giving a gift to supports them in their goal
Do you have a friend that is always talking about what things they’d like to do – but never seem to get around to it? Someone who always talks about overcoming their fear of heights? Here’s how you can support them in achieving their dreams: A Gift Certificate not only gives them the ticket, they’ll have 12 months to redeem their gift which means that in less than a year they’ll be celebrating an achievement they’ve longed to make.
3. It’s a gift that keeps on giving
And let’s face it, we all love the kudos for giving the best gift ever. From the moment your lucky recipient opens their gift on Christmas Day, they will burst with excitement. And the thrill will return to them on the day they redeem their Gift Certificate, on the day they experience it, and in their memory forevermore.
4. It’s easy to wrap!
Well, it should be. Gift Certificates come in square flat envelopes which in theory should be easy for most of us to decorate in Christmas wrapping. If you buy a BridgeClimb Gift Certificate it’s presented in a beautifully illustrated card (if you choose this option), or if you’re in a hurry you can purchase an instant Gift Certificate that will fire straight to your inbox. Voilà!
Based on your preference, there a few different BridgeClimb Gift Certificates to choose from:
- BridgeClimb Sampler Gift Certificate: This entitles your recipient to experience BridgeClimb Sampler – a taste of the BridgeClimb experience. In 1 ½ hours, you will travel halfway to the top of the Bridge to a unique vantage point.
- Night Gift Certificate: This entitles your recipient to a Climb all the way to the summit at night.
- Day Gift Certificate: This entitles your recipient to a Climb all the way to the summit during the day or night.
- Twilight/Dawn Gift Certificate: This entitles your recipient to a Climb all the way to the summit at twilight or at dawn.
- Denominations Gift Certificates: In addition to the above, you can also surprise your loved ones with a $100 or $200 Gift Certificate to spend towards a Climb experience of their choice.