Take the Climb of Your Life with BridgeClimb Sydney. You have the choice of three amazing adventures that take you to the top of the world famous Sydney Harbour Bridge and are available at Dawn, Day, Twilight and Night.
The Express Climb
Those who are short of time in Sydney, now don’t have to miss out on a climb to the top of Sydney’s iconic Bridge, with this new 2 hour and 15 minute experience. The Express Climb has more of BridgeClimb’s team on hand to assist you with a quicker Climb preparation, making the most of your time while giving you a maximum Climb experience. You’ll discover the wonders of the Bridge up close, in a smaller group, before reaching the summit and experiencing the thrilling views of Sydney.
The Discovery Climb
A 31/2 hour guided Climb that takes you through the heart of the Bridge, providing a unique opportunity to explore the inner workings of this amazing structure. You’ll see the Bridge up close and hear the stories behind this triumph of engineering. As you reach the summit, fascinating facts and statistics give way to amazing panoramic views of the Harbour.
The Bridge Climb
This is a 31/2 hour guided journey overlooking the magnificent harbour city of Sydney. You’ll enjoy uninterrupted views as you climb the outer arch of the Bridge all the way to the summit. With your arrival at the summit, the 360-degree views of the city, the Opera House and beyond are unforgettable.
The Total Climb Experience
- Our trained Climb Leaders will take you on a guided journey to the summit of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- You will suit up in our specially designed BridgeSuit and outdoor adventure wear to ensure The Climb of Your Life in all weather conditions.
- Personal lockers allow you to leave cameras and valuables safely behind.
- You will be provided with either a latch or slider attached to a static line on the Bridge, for the duration of the Climb, ensuring you feel safe, secure and comfortable at all times.
- We will provide a radio and comfortable headset so you can hear the commentary of your Climb Leader
- On the Climb you will need to wear enclosed rubber-soled shoes such as running, sport or hiking shoes, which offer comfort, support and grip.
- The Climb is open to Climbers 10 years of age and over. Children aged 10 – 15 years must be accompanied by an adult (One adult for every three children).
- Every Climber will need to pass an alcohol breath test not exceeding the 0.05 limit.
- Take into account any medical conditions that may impact on your ability to climb ladders and stairs safely.
- If you’re under 24 weeks pregnant, climbing is possible with a medical practitioner’s certificate of fitness.
- You’ll be presented with a commemorative personalised Climber Certificate, Climber Cap and a complimentary group photograph after your Climb.
How To Find Us
Climbs depart from 3 Cumberland Street, The Rocks, Sydney.
Catch a ferry, bus or train to Circular Quay.
BridgeClimb is a short walk along George Street, then up Argyle Street (take the Argyle Stairs) to Cumberland Street.
By car, park at Harrington Street, George Street and Argyle Street car parks. There is limited metered car parking available and no bus drop-off or bus parking in Cumberland Street.
View Larger Map
+61 2 8274 7777