Climb, Graze & Gaze
Thinking of popping the question? Or looking for an unforgettable date night or way to celebrate an anniversary? Climb, Graze & Gaze, Sydney’s premium romance experience will ensure your special occasion is one you’ll never forget.
It all starts the moment you step into BridgeClimb and begin your journey to the Summit of the iconic Harbour Bridge. With your climb group, and your loved one by your side, you’ll soak in unmissable views of Sydney Harbour and create unforgettable memories together.
After your Climb, you’ll be making your way to Mrs Macquarie’s Chair, Observatory Hill or Kirribilli to enjoy a beautifully prepared luxury picnic, gazing back at the iconic Bridge you just conquered together.
PACKAGE FOR TWO - WHAT’S INCLUDED?
- BridgeClimb Unlocked experience (3 hours) for two people. Climb between 12pm and 1pm.
- Luxury picnic experience at Mrs Macquarie's Chair, Observatory Hill or Kirribilli. See menu below.
- Complimentary printed climb photo.
- BridgeClimb cap and certificate of achievement.
- 1 x Graze board (savoury, sweet or fruit) for every 2 guests
- 1 x Drink option - choose from Orange Juice, Sparkling Apple Juice, Zero Alcohol Sparkling Wine. Bring your own (BYO) alcohol is permitted
- Filtered water
- Bucket and ice
- Champagne flutes and water glasses
- Luxury cushions & soft rug
- Flower decorations
- Picnic table
- Personalised message board
- Plates, cutlery, napkins & table throw
- Bluetooth speaker to play your music
- All of the above is delivered, set up, styled and packed down once you leave
For every picnic, 10 meals are delivered to hungry Australians through our partnership with OzHarvest.
Overall 5.5 hours, including:
- 3 hour BridgeClimb experience
- 2.5 hour Graze & Gaze experience
PRICE FOR TWO
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This package requires a 72-hour notice period for bookings
- Price based on two people climbing in a group of max. 14 climbers
- The price excludes the peak period (24 Dec – 3 Jan)
- BridgeClimb is an all-weather experience and we equip you in all the gear you’ll need to keep you safe and comfortable based on the day’s weather conditions. However, we do recommend wearing a warm base layer that can be worn underneath your Climb suit for extra comfort
- Graze & Gaze picnic experience will be awaiting your arrival following your Climb within the location of choice. We’ll take care of all the arrangements for you!
- Graze & Gaze do not cancel for light / intermittent / potential rain and strongly recommend climbers bring wet weather gear to the picnic
- If adverse weather is predicted, BridgeClimb Sydney will liaise with Graze & Gaze and contact climbers via phone and/or email to arrange an alternative sheltered location, or an alternative date
- Please note BridgeClimb's standard terms and conditions apply. Please familiarise yourself with our Pre-Climb Checklist