Climb, Graze & Gaze
Thinking of popping the question? Or looking for an unforgettable date night or way to celebrate an anniversary? Climb, Graze & Gaze, Sydney’s premium romance experience will ensure your special occasion is one you’ll never forget.
It all starts the moment you step into BridgeClimb and begin your journey to the Summit of the iconic Harbour Bridge. With your climb group, and your loved one by your side, you’ll soak in unmissable views of Sydney Harbour and create unforgettable memories together.
After your Climb, you’ll be making your way to Mrs Macquarie’s Chair, Observatory Hill or Kirribilli to enjoy a beautifully prepared luxury picnic, gazing back at the iconic Bridge you just conquered together.
PACKAGE FOR TWO - WHAT’S INCLUDED?
- BridgeClimb experience for two people.
- Luxury picnic experience at Mrs Macquarie's Chair, Observatory Hill or Kirribilli. See menu below.
- Complimentary digital climb photo.
- BridgeClimb cap and certificate of achievement.
- Choose your Grazing box, select from Antipasto, Fruit or Sweet. Enough food will be included for all guests.
- Choose your soft drinks which are included for all guests. You can select your preference when booking.
- Bring your own (BYO) alcohol is permitted – no extra charge. Or add on Alcohol from our selection of beers & wines.
- Choose still or sparkling water
- Drinks bucket with ice.
- Champagne flutes and water glasses.
- Personalised message board.
- Luxury cushions & soft rug.
- Flower & table decorations.
- Picnic table.
- Plates, cutlery, napkins & table throw.
- Bluetooth speaker to play your music.
For every picnic, 10 meals are delivered to hungry Australians through our partnership with OzHarvest.
Overall 5.5 hours, including:
- 3 hour BridgeClimb experience
- 30 minutes travel time
- 2 hour Graze & Gaze experience
PRICE FOR TWO
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This package requires a 72-hour notice period for bookings
- Price based on two people climbing in a group of max. 14 climbers
- The price excludes the peak period (24 Dec – 3 Jan)
- BridgeClimb is an all-weather experience and we equip you in all the gear you’ll need to keep you safe and comfortable based on the day’s weather conditions. However, we do recommend wearing a warm base layer that can be worn underneath your Climb suit for extra comfort
- Graze & Gaze picnic experience will be awaiting your arrival following your Climb within the location of choice. We’ll take care of all the arrangements for you!
- Graze & Gaze do not cancel for light / intermittent / potential rain and strongly recommend climbers bring wet weather gear to the picnic
- If adverse weather is predicted, BridgeClimb Sydney will liaise with Graze & Gaze and contact climbers via phone and/or email to arrange an alternative sheltered location, or an alternative date
- Please note BridgeClimb's standard terms and conditions apply. Please familiarise yourself with our Pre-Climb Checklist