Anyone who is generally fit and healthy, 8 years and older and 1.2 metres in height with a sense of adventure is welcome to challenge themselves to the Climb of their Life. Please read the Health & Safety Exceptions to ensure you’re able to climb (below).
To participate you need to have a general level of health and fitness, and the ability to climb independently. On the day, you will be provided with a BridgeClimb Declaration Form for completion.
The following health considerations may impact your ability to climb safely, so please speak to our Duty Manager prior to your Climb on +61 2 82747777:
- If you’re under 24 weeks pregnant, you can climb with a Certificate of Fitness signed by your GP. Please download this form from our website and bring this with you on the day. If you are more than 24 weeks pregnant, you cannot
- If you are over the age of 75, you can climb with a Certificate of Fitness signed by your GP. Please download this form from our website and bring it with you on the day.
- heart conditions
- respiratory conditions
- current or recent physical injuries, including sprains/strains
- limited limb function, limb loss or limb difference
- surgery, from which you are still recovering
Essential medication like inhalers can be taken up on the Climb by your Climb Leader. Please ensure you advise us when you check-in for your Climb.