BridgeClimb Social Media Moderation Policy
BridgeClimb Sydney maintains an active presence on multiple social media channels to celebrate our Bridge and city, share updates on BridgeClimb and to provide a platform to communicate with our guests.
All social media conversations, posts, comments and photos should be respectful and constructive at all times. BridgeClimb has strict moderation guidelines on defamation, discrimination and intimidation. We will take a strong stance on moderating and deleting content which is irrelevant, discriminatory, defamatory, threatening and actions which may offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate.
In the instance where BridgeClimb deems posts, comments or other material to be inappropriate, BridgeClimb will remove those posts, comments or other material. In addition, users may be blocked from further activity on official BridgeClimb social media platforms and in extreme cases may be the subject of further investigation.
When using BridgeClimb’s social media channels, please ensure that you:
- treat other people using the social media platforms with respect and courtesy;
- protect your personal privacy and that of others by not including personal information about yourself or others in your comments, (such as names, email addresses, private addresses or phone numbers);
- post material to the page that is relevant to the topics and issues being discussed; and
- represent your own views and do not impersonate or falsely represent any other person.
we welcome all those who have ever experienced BridgeClimb to share your comments, memories, images and videos with us
- abuse, harass or threaten others;
- post anything that incites, defames, induces or aids violence, discrimination, harassment, victimisation or hatred towards others, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others, particularly on the basis of their race, colour, descent, national origin, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any disability;
- make defamatory or libellous comments;
- use insulting, provocative or hateful language;
- post material to the platform that infringes the intellectual property rights of others;
- introduce any virus or other form of malicious code into the social media channels; and
- incite, encourage or make reference to conduct that may constitute a criminal or civil offence or otherwise violate Australian law.
We encourage you to have open and honest discussions whilst being respectful of your fellow social media users.
With the exception of material posted on embedded third-party websites, BridgeClimb owns or has the rights to the intellectual property in the material that we post. The work is copyright. You may not display, print and reproduce this material for your personal, non-commercial use or use within your organisation without the express written permission of BridgeClimb. You do not have any rights to the material posted by other people on various social media channels and must not copy, reproduce or adapt this material unless the owner of that material expressly gives you these rights.
Standard operating hours for comment moderation
BridgeClimb’s social media channels will be monitored and actively moderated from Monday to Friday, between 9.00am and 5.00pm AEDT. We will aim to review all posts within 24 hours during these times.
Should you wish to submit a formal complaint, either inside or outside of these hours, please email [email protected] where we will review internally and respond within seven days.