Cruise to the Summit
Now that's a cruise-y offer!
Ahoy, cruise ship travellers! Get ready for a thrilling voyage and an amazing offer! Embark on a journey to the Summit of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge with an exclusive 10% discount with complimentary luggage storage*. Revel in the finest 360-degree views of Sydney and capture the perfect photo memento of your visit, you might even see your cruise ship in the backdrop!
ENTER PROMO CODE: CRUISE10
AT CHECKOUT WHEN BOOKING YOUR CLIMB ONLINE
As you disembark from your cruise at the Overseas Passenger Terminal or White Bay Cruise Terminal, BridgeClimb Sydney is just a short walk or drive away, ready to be your gateway to an unforgettable experience.
from the overseas passenger terminal:
- It will take around 10-15 minutes to walk to BridgeClimb, while avoiding stairs;
- From the OPT head left down Circular Quay Way
- At the intersection head right on George Street
- At the intersection of George Street and Lower Fort Street, turn left around the bend, to head up to Cumberland Street, and BridgeClimb is just around the corner at 5 Cumberland Street!
- Alternatively, if you prefer not to walk, we recommend booking a rideshare or taxi - it will only take a few minutes via car.
from white bay cruise terminal:
- Its best to book a rideshare or taxi if travelling with luggage to BridgeClimb from White Bay Cruise Terminal in Rozelle. It is approx. 15 mins by car.
- Alternative options include public transport (bus, light rail or ferry) - you can check Transport for NSW trip planner for further information.
We provide complimentary luggage storage for the duration of your experience, for all guests who have booked a Climb using our special offer promo code. Please note the steps below on how you can book in your luggage storage with us, one week before your Climb date.
For those looking for an option in Circular Quay closer to the cruise terminal, head to City Extra Cafe, who offer affordable luggage storage services through Bounce Storage. Walk-ins or online bookings are accepted, and they are open 24 hours.
HOW TO BOOK:
- Simply use the promo code 'CRUISE10' when booking your climb online or give our team a call on +61 2 8274 7777
- You will also need to book your luggage storage no more than one week prior to your Climb date, simply call our team on the number above, or send an email to [email protected], to let them know you'll be arriving with baggage (of the best kind)
- Refer to full terms & conditions below for details on product validity and offer eligibility
What are you waiting for? Whether you're commencing or concluding your cruise adventure in Sydney, we're here to welcome you aboard!
*Terms and conditions:
- 10% off all Climbs (Summit, Insider, Burrawa and Ultimate) until the end of February 2024, excluding peak period (25 Dec 2023 – 3 Jan 2024)
- Please note: to claim this special offer you must climb within a week of your cruise dates and are required to provide your Cruise badge, ticket or other relevant cruise booking document, when you check-in for your Climb. Guests who are unable to provide proof of eligibility will need to pay the difference to cover the full-price fare, at check-in
- Luggage storage is valid for the duration of your climb experience
- Not valid with any other special offer or discount
- Valid for online and phone bookings
Looking for more Sydney adventures? If booking your Climb online simply opt-in at checkout to receive $100 worth of adventure coupons to use at five other iconic Sydney experiences.
From amazing special offers, to luxury packages, discover what’s on at BridgeClimb Sydney.