The iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge is one of the world’s longest steel-arch bridges, spanning an impressive 500 metres and standing proud above the sparkling Sydney Harbour. For many years, BridgeClimbers have scaled the South-side of the Bridge only to reach that jaw-dropping Summit moment…until now.
Going where no Climb has gone before, the Ultimate Climb is the most adventurous climb experience in BridgeClimb’s history, and we don’t say that lightly. The first of its kind allowing climbers to conquer the entire breadth of the legendary “Coathanger” from South to North, and back again.
Climbers can witness the best views of Sydney from all angles, 134 metres above the sparkling Harbour, as well as earn official bragging rights of conquering the full scale of the globally famous icon.
BridgeClimb Ultimate promises an extraordinary experience for the adventurous first-time climber, and a sense of achievement for seasoned BridgeClimbers looking to take it to the next level and immerse in an entirely new perspective of the Bridge.
quick climb facts
- 3.5 hours long
- Max. 14 people per Climb group
- 1,621 steps
- This Climb route takes you along both the upper and lower arches on a journey to the North-side of the Bridge
- Reaches the Summit…twice
- The most adventurous Climb
- Certificate of achievement
- BridgeClimb cap
- Bridge and Sydney history commentary
- Dedicated Climb Leader for every 14 Climbers
- An unforgettable experience
- Bragging rights of conquering the entire Bridge
- Plus, let's not forget those 360 degree views!
TURN 8 IN OCTOBER AND CLIMB FOR FREE!
In conjunction with BridgeClimb's 25th Birthday celebrations, we're gifting our first-timers and our youngest friends who turn 8 anytime throughout October with an iconic, unforgettable, and FREE 8th birthday celebration! T&Cs Apply.
- Can children climb?
- What can I expect when I climb with my children (8 to 15 years)?
- What COVIDsafe practices are in place?
- Can seniors climb?
- Can people with a fear of heights climb?
- Can pregnant women climb?
- What are the climbing conditions on the Bridge?
- Can I take a camera or video camera?
These questions and more are all answered on our FAQs page.
Acrophobia is a common fear. In fact many of our 4 million Climbers came to us with nerves, not yet certain if they could muster the courage to set foot on the iconic steel arches. We’re here to support you before during and after your BridgeClimb. We will answer questions, demonstrate just how safe BridgeClimb is, keep your mind engaged and your eyes on the prize.
'Afterpay' allows you to purchase a BridgeClimb experience today and pay for it over 4 equal fortnightly payments, interest free. ' Zip' gives you a 100% interest-free line of credit as well as full flexibility over repayments. Simply select your preferred payment method during checkout and we will see you atop the Sydney Harbour Bridge soon!
Whether you are looking to motivate or reward your employees with Sydney’s best team building activity, Climb with family and friends, host the ultimate Sydney event, or celebrate a special occasion, the BridgeClimb experience will help you deliver unity, inspiration and a sense of achievement.