special offer - up to 35% off
Now’s the time to holiday at home! Get outdoors, have fun and rediscover Sydney whilst scaling the iconic Harbour Bridge from only $198!
SAVE UP TO 35%* OFF DAY CLIMBS EVERY FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY.
*$198 Unlocked Climbs run from 11am-1pm. Other select Day Climbs are available for $248.
Plus BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE with our flexible booking options.
Get unlimited date or time changes, up to 14 days prior to your original climb booking, for a period of three years. See our terms and conditions for full details.
So grab your partner, kids, or iso buddy, and uncover the beauty, history and views that your amazing City has to offer - a sight you will never forget!
For some, a BridgeClimb is that bucket-list item you’ve always wanted to do. You’ll get around to it one day? Well, if these times have taught us anything it’s that there really is no better time to tick off one of Sydney’s greatest experiences, whilst getting outdoors, reconnecting with loved ones and creating lasting memories.
Climb Leaders have begun their stretches, and are eagerly swotting up on their already impressive history of both the Bridge, and our beautiful City. Keen to step foot on the old gal once again, take in those showstopping views and share her beauty to each and every climber.
Climbs are available to book online with limited spaces available.
Adults = $198 - $248 (save up to 35%)
Children = $99 - $126* (save up to 50%)
Summit (3 hours) – take in the unmissable views of Sydney as you ascend the upper arch of the Bridge on our original Climb experience. Your journey will take you along the very top of the iconic landmark, 134 metres above the harbour. This Climb suits everyone including families with kids who are confident scaling ladders along the route to reach the top.
Summit Express (2.5 hours) – You will feel like you are inside the iconic Harbour Bridge, as you climb the stairs of the lower arch surrounded by beams of steel and the hustle and bustle of the traffic below. With fewer stops along the Summit Express route and no ladders, you will reach the top in no-time for a Summit celebration and a moment to take in the 360° panorama of Sydney.
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, excluding peak period (25 Dec - 3 Jan)
- Socially distant Climb groups
Still not sure which Climb is best for your family? No worries! Read frequently asked questions about our BridgeClimb Unlocked special offer below or talk to our friendly team on 1300 90 80 57.
Child prices account for ages 8 to 15 inclusive.
- Safety is, and always will be, our number one priority for all of our Climbers.
- We will equip kids of this age in smaller suits, belts, mittens, or fleeces based on the day’s weather conditions.
- Climbing the Bridge is a family-friendly experience. The stories our Climb Leaders share during the experience are appropriate for a broad age range, including children.
- Children will be required to climb with and next to their parent/guardian.
- To climb the Bridge, children must be at least 8 years old and 1.2m tall to participate.
- Parents/guardians must remain with their children throughout the Climb experience and must assist BridgeClimb staff by managing their equipment preparation and behaviour.
Children can complete any BridgeClimb experience. However, here’s a few helpful tips to assist with choosing the right experience for you and your family:
- Is it hard to keep your child entertained for over 3 hours?
On the Summit Express Climb (2.5 hours) you will reach the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, but with faster prep and a quicker ascent!
- Does your child have a fear of heights?
The Sampler Climb goes half way to the top and gives you and your family a taste of the BridgeClimb experience. It’s also just 1.5 hours!
We are an all-weather experience and equip you in all the gear you’ll need to keep you safe and comfortable based on the day’s weather conditions. We will postpone climbs during electrical storms or during times of extremely high winds.
In addition, in response to the bushfires in Australia – our team are also taking potential smoke haze into account, and climbs have been rescheduled when air quality was below a level deemed safe for climbing. For more information on BridgeClimb’s bushfire response, click here.
If you still have any concerns, please feel free to contact one of our team members on 1300 90 80 57.
You can read more FAQs here, or alternatively, please contact one of our team members on 1300 90 80 57.