The Birthday Party Climb
Prepare to put the 'cherry on top' of your child's birthday with an adventure that will take the cake.
Picture this: a kid's birthday party that rises above the rest, perched on the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge. With views that will 'elevate' their excitement, 'steps' of laughter, and an experience that's the 'peak' of fun, we're here to turn your child's special day into an adventure they'll be talking about for years to come.
At BridgeClimb, we're all about making birthdays extra special so reach out and let's chat about how we can create a one-of-kind birthday celebration for your child.
Please note that kids range from 8 years of age (minimum age to Climb), to 15 years of age. Kids also need to be 1.2 metres to Climb and are the responsibility of an Adult, with a maximum of three children allowed under the supervision of one Adult Climber.
Let's Unwrap the (Birthday) Package
- Private Birthday Climb for 12 pax, or more (we can also cater for smaller groups, please enquire below)
- Birthday Climber FREE!
- Dedicated Climb Leader
- Post-Climb Celebration*
- BridgeClimb cap per Climber
- Certificate of achievement
- A Darrell Lea birthday treat for the Birthday Climber
- "Happy Birthday" song, or favourite song played at the Summit
- Iconic party invite (download below)
- Free event space for one hour after your Climb (subject to availability)
- Fun photo moments
- Kids activity sheets
- BridgeClimb event coordinator
Something extra? (additional costs)
- BYO Cake
- Kids entertainment
- Pre-Climb snacks and drinks
We're happy to look into options that work with your budget.
I chose BridgeClimb for my daughter's birthday because it was different & unique & you find a lot parents out there that want this. We had an awesome time. The staff at BridgeClimb were fantastic. The girls were entertained all the way up to the Summit & on the return with different facts and the photos were fantastic. The room was outstanding, all the parents with me were so impressed, your team did such an amazing job. We had the most amazing experience from time we arrived to the time we left. The girls have not stopped talking about it.
Phoebe, August 2023