Luke's Vivid Table AT THE PYLON
LUKE’S VIVID TABLE AT THE PYLON LOOKOUT - SOLD OUT!
The previously sold-out Luke’s Table at the Pylon Lookout is back with a new incredible winter menu and a touch of Vivid style to connect with the spectacular views of the Vivid lights that surround you.
This unique dining experience is a collaboration between BridgeClimb and Australian restaurateur and chef Luke Mangan and includes a signature three-course menu crafted with the finest and freshest ingredients, featuring New South Wales produce, paired with premium Penfolds wines. Savor each bite while taking in the stunning views of Sydney Harbour and the vibrant lights of Vivid Sydney.
The evening begins with a welcome reception including a mocktail upon arrival in the lower-level cinema space. Guests will then embark on a personalised tour of the Pylon Lookout & Museum, immersing themselves in the history of the iconic Bridge as they make their way up the 200 steps (no lift) to the Lookout level. Once at the top, guests can enjoy a glass of champagne and canapes before being seated at a long, communal dining table to enjoy their dining experience 87 metres above sea level.
With limited seating for just 20 guests per evening, this intimate dining experience offers a truly unique and premium opportunity to dine in the heart of Vivid Sydney
The Details - SOLD OUT!
Cost: $395 per person
Dates: Tuesday and Wednesday evenings through Vivid Sydney, 6pm until 9pm
Where: BridgeClimb Pylon Lookout & Museum
Luke's vivid table at the pylon lookout IS AN OFFICAL VIVID FOOD EVENT WITHIN THE VIVID SYDNEY 2023 PROGRAM
What to wear:
The unique location of the event requires you to ascend approximately 200 stairs (no lift), therefore we suggest you wear comfortable shoes.
how to get there:
- From The Rocks – take the Harbour Bridge lift or stairs from Cumberland Street, located opposite The Glenmore Hotel. Turn right and walk North along the pedestrian footpath for 300 metres until you reach the South-East Pylon entrance. You will be required to be at the South-East Pylon entrance at 6pm sharp to meet your host who will guide you up over 200 steps (no lift) to the Lookout level where you will find Luke’s Table.
- From Milsons Point – head to the Bridge footpath via the stairs or lift and walk South for 800m to reach the Pylon entrance. You will be required to be at the South-East Pylon entrance at 6pm sharp to meet your host who will guide you up over 200 steps (no lift) to the Lookout level where you will find Luke’s Table.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This event is for over 18's only.
- The price is per person and there is an additional $10 booking & credit card fee
Please be advised that due to the nature of the event and limited ticket numbers, this is a non refundable dining experience, however the ticket is transferrable. Any enquiries in relation to this can be directed to [email protected]
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The following conditions apply to all persons who visit The Pylon premises and are the terms of trade of Feliz Puente Pty Ltd ABN 79 625 999 877(“BridgeClimb Sydney”) and all dealings relating to the BridgeClimb Pylon Lookout & Museum (“The Pylon”) will be on these Terms of Trade (“Terms”) unless otherwise agreed in writing by BridgeClimb Sydney. These Terms are also subject to revision and change without notice.
- The Pylon may refuse entry to its premises to any person if in The Pylon’s discretion that person may adversely affect the health, safety or security of The Pylon’s employees, the person, or other people at The Pylon. At The Pylon’s discretion, the person will be reimbursed for the cost of the Ticket if the person is refused entry to its premises for any reason other than inappropriate behaviour. You may be refused entry or removed from The Pylon if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Ticketholders acknowledge that in order to enhance security, surveillance equipment (including security cameras) may be used at The Pylon. Ticketholders also consent to the use of any such film, image or recording at the discretion of The Pylon or law enforcement agencies without compensation or further notice.
- Access to the Pylon premises is at your own risk and if you sustain any personal injury, loss or damage to property, you hereby agree that The Pylon is not liable to you and has no responsibility to you for any such personal injury, loss or damage to property. You are responsible for your own safety at all times through responsible behaviour.
- Alcohol and glassware not purchased at The Pylon is not permitted to be brought onto The Pylon premises.
- All persons must abide by any other conditions communicated by The Pylon staff or displayed at The Pylon premises.