Climb Then Dine
Ditch the desks, gather the crew and Climb the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, then enjoy celebratory drinks and nibbles at one of our partner venues within walking distance from BridgeClimb. Reward your team (and yourself!) with a 'next level' celebration!
Our Climb Then Dine group package is the ultimate Sydney experience and an unbeatable way to
bond and reconnect with your team.
- Sydney's iconic BridgeClimb Day experience (2.5 to 3 hours)
- Two-hour post-Climb celebratory drinks & shared food at your chosen venue
- VIP Check-in / Meet & Greet
- BridgeClimb Event Manager - we'll take care of all the arrangements for you. Just think of us as your personal concierge!
- Company branding on welcome screens, photos and certificates (optional)
- Climb Group Summit photograph, BridgeClimb cap and a certificate of achievement for each team member
- Complimentary private event space (valued at $1000)
- Complimentary AV equipment hire with a projector, large cinema screen and lectern
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
price: $340 per person
This package is available to book for groups of ten people or more. Incredible value for money, did you read what's included? (scroll up)
Get outdoors and improve your team’s wellbeing while also challenging them to overcome fears, smash goals and support each other. BridgeClimb really is a must do team experience. It's a unique opportunity to connect with your colleagues, 134 metres above the Sydney Harbour.
When you reach the Summit you’ll stop, high-five each other, and be in awe of the uninterrupted views that surround you. The best views of Sydney await!
Toast to your Climb experience (and your awesome crew) with a celebratory drink (or two) and shared food at one of our chosen partner venues 👇 within walking distance from BridgeClimb. The perfect way to end your day.
OUR DINE PARTNERS
Just over the road from BridgeClimb, The Glenmore hosts stunning views of the Sydney Harbour and Opera House.
- Food: Shared entrées and choice of two mains
- Drinks: 2-hour standard house drinks package
- Private space to relax with your group on either the famous Glenmore Rooftop or within the Grand Dining Room
- Dedicated staff member
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday only during October – December
The Endeavour Tap Rooms is a brewhouse and kitchen situated on the cobblestones in the heart of The Rocks, only a 300 meter walk from BridgeClimb.
- Food: Three course shared tasting menu
- Drinks: 2-hour Standard Beverage Package including a selection of Tap beer, wine and soft drinks
- Reserved space to relax with your group
After your BridgeClimb, make your way around Circular Quay to the Opera Bar and look back at your achievement together with stunning front on views of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Food: Chefs selection of shared food
- Drinks: 2-hour Standard Beverage Package including Opera Bar sparkling, wine & beer
- Reserved space to relax with your group
- No bookings during December and January
A mere 200 metres from BridgeClimb stands The Australian Heritage Hotel, one of Sydney's oldest and quaintest pubs.
- Food: Selection of pizzas, wedges and wings
- Drinks: 2-hour standard drinks package including beer, wine and soft drinks
- Private space to relax with your group
- Monday – Thursday only in December
With every group BridgeClimb booking you get complimentary access to our one-of-a-kind Sydney event space (valued at $1,000 and including AV equipment and WiFi). Use this for a team wrap-up, company presentation or briefing before heading out on the Bridge.
- Available for groups of 10 – 50 people (Minimum of 10) with larger groups considered on application
- Venues are subject to availability. The BridgeClimb Event Team will be in touch with other options if your chosen venue is unavailable
- Price includes a BridgeClimb and post-Climb food and beverage package for a two hour period only
- Additional per person costs will occur for Dawn, Twilight and special event Climbs (the price is based on Day Climbs only)
- Standard BridgeClimb Terms & Conditions apply
BridgeClimb creates exceptional team experiences. Whether your objective is to motivate or reward your employees, entertain key clients or celebrate an occasion, the BridgeClimb experience will deliver an event that will never be forgotten.
COVID-19 SAFETY INFO
Please visit our COVID19 Safety page to read all of our safety guidelines before booking your experience.