Climb Then Dine
Ditch the desks, gather the crew and Climb the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, then enjoy celebratory drinks and nibbles at one of our partner venues within walking distance from BridgeClimb. Reward your team (and yourself!) with a 'next level' celebration!
Our Climb Then Dine group package is the ultimate Sydney experience and an unbeatable way to bond and reconnect with your team.
- Sydney's iconic BridgeClimb Day experience (2.5 to 3 hours)
- Two-hour post-Climb celebratory drinks & shared food at your chosen venue
- VIP Check-in / Meet & Greet
- BridgeClimb Event Manager - we'll take care of all the arrangements for you. Just think of us as your personal concierge!
- Company branding on welcome screens, photos and certificates (optional)
- BridgeClimb cap and a certificate of achievement for each team member
- Same day digital photo package - you will receive all the photos from your climb on a digital download card or USB, including a group shot at the Summit
- Complimentary private event space (valued at $1000)
- Complimentary AV equipment hire with a projector, large cinema screen and lectern
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
price: FROM $364 per person
This package is available to book for groups of ten people or more. Incredible value for money, did you read what's included? (scroll up)
Get outdoors and improve your team’s wellbeing while also challenging them to overcome fears, smash goals and support each other. BridgeClimb really is a must do team experience. It's a unique opportunity to connect with your colleagues, 134 metres above the Sydney Harbour.
When you reach the Summit you’ll stop, high-five each other, and be in awe of the uninterrupted views that surround you. The best views of Sydney await!
Toast to your Climb experience (and your awesome crew) with a celebratory drink (or two) and shared food at one of our chosen partner venues 👇 within walking distance from BridgeClimb. The perfect way to end your day.
OUR DINE PARTNERS
You’ll find the Harbour View Hotel just around the corner from BridgeClimb on the corner of Lower Fort Street and Cumberland Street in Dawes Point.
The first Harbour View Hotel was built in 1843 and was demolished to make way for the iconic Bridge to be built – the original pub was located where the massive granite pylons now stand.
The Harbour View was rebuilt in 1922 to become one of Sydney's oldest and most beloved pubs with wonderful Bridge views. You can even wave to the Climbers as they finish their BridgeClimb experience, a reminder of your team's achievement!
Food includes a selection of entrée's to share followed by a main course per person that can be chosen on the day.
- Entrée selection: Antipasto – artisan salami, proscuitto, Manchego cheese, hummus & marinated olives and Mushroom and mozzarella arancini (5)
- Main course menu:
- Ocean trout, vegetables Provençal & sauce vierge
- Tajima Wagyu MB4 - Grain fed 300g Rump steak, fries, mesclun mix leaves, garlic & herb butter
- Roasted pumpkin, green asparagus, Dutch carrots & lemon dressing
Drinks: 2-hour standard house drinks package
Just over the road from BridgeClimb, The Glenmore hosts stunning views of the Sydney Harbour and Opera House.
- Food: Shared entrées and choice of two mains
- Drinks: 2-hour standard house drinks package
- Private space to relax with your group on either the famous Glenmore Rooftop or within the Grand Dining Room
- Dedicated staff member
Kindly note that The Glenmore is not taking any Climb Then Dine bookings from 13 November – 31 December 2023.
The Endeavour Tap Rooms is a brewhouse and kitchen situated on the cobblestones in the heart of The Rocks, only a 300 meter walk from BridgeClimb.
- Food: Three course shared tasting menu
- Drinks: 2-hour Standard Beverage Package including a selection of Tap beer, wine and soft drinks
- Reserved space to relax with your group
After your BridgeClimb, make your way around Circular Quay to the Opera Bar and look back at your achievement together with stunning front on views of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Food: Chefs selection of shared food
- Drinks: 2-hour Standard Beverage Package including Opera Bar sparkling, wine & beer
- Reserved space to relax with your group
Limited availability during October - December inclusive. No bookings during January.
With every group BridgeClimb booking you get complimentary access to our one-of-a-kind Sydney event space (valued at $1,000 and including AV equipment and WiFi). Use this for a team wrap-up, company presentation or briefing before heading out on the Bridge.
- Available for groups of 10 – 50 people (Minimum of 10) with larger groups considered on application
- Venues are subject to availability. The BridgeClimb Event Team will be in touch with other options if your chosen venue is unavailable
- Price includes a BridgeClimb and post-Climb food and beverage package for a two hour period only
- Additional per person costs will occur for Dawn, Twilight and special event Climbs (the price is based on Day Climbs only)
- Standard BridgeClimb Terms & Conditions apply
BridgeClimb creates exceptional team experiences. Whether your objective is to motivate or reward your employees, entertain key clients or celebrate an occasion, the BridgeClimb experience will deliver an event that will never be forgotten.