Experience the breathtaking 360-degree panoramic views of Sydney, whilst scaling the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge on BridgeClimb’s original Climb experience. Feel on top of the world as you journey along the upper arch to the peak of an Australian icon, soaking in the stories from your expert Climb Leader and the sights of the Harbour and the City skyline that surround you.
Latching on at the Climb Base below the Bradfield Highway, you will walk below the road-deck until you reach the South-East Pylon. There you will go up four ladders to the start of the upper arch. With the Summit in your sight, your journey continues along the Bridge’s upper arch on the Opera House side until you hit the top. After a Summit celebration with your group, you will cross to the west-side to make your descent to Climb Base.
quick climb facts
- 3 hours long
- Max. 14 people per Climb group
- 1,332 steps
- BridgeClimb’s signature experience
- This Climb route takes you along the upper arch of the Bridge
- You can do this Climb at Dawn (limited departures), Day, Twilight or Night
- Prince Harry and Oprah have climbed, to name a few!
- Certificate of achievement
- BridgeClimb cap
- Bridge and Sydney history commentary
- Dedicated Climb Leader for every 14 Climbers
- An unforgettable experience
- Plus, let's not forget those 360 degree views!
TURN 8 IN OCTOBER AND CLIMB FOR FREE!
In conjunction with BridgeClimb's 25th Birthday celebrations, we're gifting our first-timers and our youngest friends who turn 8 anytime throughout October with an iconic, unforgettable, and FREE 8th birthday celebration! T&Cs Apply.
CALLING ALL SYDNEYSIDERS!
BridgeClimb is an unforgettable experience that every spirited Sydneysider should lay claim to, and one that if you're eligible for our Sydneysiders Cashback offer, and Climb before the end of September, will leave you with lifelong memories and up to $100 back in your pocket. Intrigued? We don't blame you.
- Can children climb?
- What can I expect when I climb with my children (8 to 15 years)?
- Can seniors climb?
- Can people with a fear of heights climb?
- Can pregnant women climb?
- What are the climbing conditions on the Bridge?
- Can I take a camera or video camera?
These questions and more are all answered on our FAQs page.
Acrophobia is a common fear. In fact many of our 4 million Climbers came to us with nerves, not yet certain if they could muster the courage to set foot on the iconic steel arches. We’re here to support you before during and after your BridgeClimb. We will answer questions, demonstrate just how safe BridgeClimb is, keep your mind engaged and your eyes on the prize.
'Afterpay' allows you to purchase a BridgeClimb experience today and pay for it over 4 equal fortnightly payments, interest free. ' Zip' gives you a 100% interest-free line of credit as well as full flexibility over repayments. Simply select your preferred payment method during checkout and we will see you atop the Sydney Harbour Bridge soon!
Whether you are looking to motivate or reward your employees with Sydney’s best team building activity, Climb with family and friends, host the ultimate Sydney event, or celebrate a special occasion, the BridgeClimb experience will help you deliver unity, inspiration and a sense of achievement.