Sydney Festival & BRIDGECLIMB - CALLING OUT FOR Indigenous Storytellers
Location BridgeClimb Climb Base
Reports to Climb Operations Coordinators
Status Fixed TERM POSITION
Want to be part of a great team of people who create memorable experiences that ignite, unite and excite the city of Sydney?
As part of the Sydney Festival ‘Blak Out’ Program, Sydney Festival and BridgeClimb are delighted to be working together to take people on a journey unlike anything they’ve experienced before.
Our ambition is to inform, entertain and move people with an experience they will always remember. We are looking for Storytellers who can immerse our customers in extraordinary personal and historical stories, bringing people and events to life by transporting them to different points in time and locations in and around the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a new and exciting experience that is being developed as part of the Sydney Festival program and working directly with the BridgeClimb Operations team. These positions are Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Identified fixed term positions.
Skills and experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous storytelling experience
- Attention to detail
- Professional and positive approach to creating customer experiences
- Must be available for induction and training on 11, 14, 15 and 18 December 2020 and 04 January 2021
- Must be available to work on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 08 to 24 January 2021.
Interested candidates must complete the application form below in addition to attaching your CV or biography and a cover letter.
- Successful applicants will be required to submit a 1-minute video demonstrating their storytelling ability. Further details will be provided.
- Should you be successful from stage 1 you will be invited to interview with BridgeClimb.
- Reference Checks and Criminal History Check
For more information about the opportunity please email the BridgeClimb People and Culture team at firstname.lastname@example.org.