THE FERRYTHON CLIMB - AVAILABLE ONE DAY ONLY IN 2021
If you are interested in watching the famous Ferrython race from the best viewing spot, check out the Ferrython Climb and get the ultimate view from the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
This Climb is tailored around this unique annual event, with 20 to 30 minutes at the summit to watch the novel race as the ferries voyage from Barangaroo to Shark Island, finishing beneath you at the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
The Ferrython is one of the most popular events to see around Sydney Harbour on the 26th of January, as well as many other activities, and BridgeClimb has the best seat in the house to enjoy it all, 134 metres above the glistening Sydney Harbour.
QUICK CLIMB FACTS
- 3 hours long (extended time to watch the amazing race)
- 14 people per Climb group
- Summit Express – lower arch
- Climb times: to be confirmed for 2021
- Date: to be confirmed for 2021
SYDNEY FERRYTHON 2020
5 REASONS WHY THE FERRYTHON CLIMB IS A MUST-DO
- The ultimate view of the Ferrython race
- 360-degree views of the glistening Sydney Harbour
- 1,002 steps to the Summit
- Discover untold stories
- Free entry to The Pylon Lookout to continue enjoying the Sydney Harbour celebrations after your Climb!
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
- Sydney Ferrython: Where’s the best viewing spot to catch all the Sydney Ferrython action?
- Special Events Climb Overview: From Vivid, karaoke, to premium Climb then Dine packages, we’ve got a Climb experience for everyone
- Time of day tips: Choose the experience that's perfect for you
- Can children climb?
- What can I expect when I climb with my children (8 to 15 years)?
- Can seniors climb?
- Can people with a fear of heights climb?
- Can pregnant women climb?
- What are the climbing conditions on the Bridge?
- Can I take a camera or video camera?
Acrophobia is a common fear. In fact many of our 4 million Climbers came to us with nerves, not yet certain if they could muster the courage to set foot on the iconic steel arches. We’re here to support you before during and after your BridgeClimb. We will answer questions, demonstrate just how safe BridgeClimb is, keep your mind engaged and your eyes on the prize.
Afterpay allows you to purchase a BridgeClimb experience today and pay for it over 4 equal fortnightly payments. There’s no interest or fees! Simply select ‘Afterpay’ as your preferred payment method during checkout and we will see you atop the Sydney Harbour Bridge soon!