The Japanese Climb experience begins as you are greeted at our Reception desk by our Japanese Translator who will support you through the check-in process and the entire Climb experience.
The Japanese Climb will be available during the day time only, with four Climbs each week to choose from, including:
- Monday, 9:30am
- Wednesday, 2:30pm
- Friday, 9:30am
- Saturday, 2:30pm
The Japanese Climb runs along the BridgeClimb Summit Express route, which follows the lower arch of the Bridge, ascending the cathedral of steel and bursts through to the Summit from below. This Climb has a duration of 2.5 hours, with a maximum of 14 people per Climb group.
Quick JAPANESE Climb Facts
- 2.5 hours long
- Max. 14 people per Climb group
- 1,002 steps to the Summit
- 360-degree views of the glistening Sydney Harbour
- Spectacular Australian stories of the Bridge and the City (told in Japanese)
- You can do this Climb by day only: There are so many spectacular views throughout the day from morning to late afternoon (after “dawn” and before “twilight”), exposing the hum and buzz of the city of Sydney in full swing.
- Climb group photograph
- BridgeClimb cap
- Certificate of Achievement
- Free entry to The Pylon Lookout to enjoy another day
- Can children climb?
- What can I expect when I climb with my children (8 to 15 years)?
- Can seniors climb?
- Can people with a fear of heights climb?
- Can pregnant women climb?
- What are the climbing conditions on the Bridge?
- Can I take a camera or video camera?
These questions and more are all answered on our FAQs page
Acrophobia is a common fear. In fact many of our 4 million Climbers came to us with nerves, not yet certain if they could muster the courage to set foot on the iconic steel arches. We’re here to support you before during and after your BridgeClimb. We will answer questions, demonstrate just how safe BridgeClimb is, keep your mind engaged and your eyes on the prize.
Afterpay allows you to purchase a BridgeClimb experience today and pay for it over 4 equal fortnightly payments. There’s no interest or fees! Simply select ‘Afterpay’ as your preferred payment method during checkout and we will see you atop the Sydney Harbour Bridge soon!
Whether you are looking to motivate or reward your employees with Sydney’s best team building activity, Climb with family and friends, host the ultimate Sydney event, or celebrate a special occasion, the BridgeClimb experience will help you deliver unity, inspiration and a sense of achievement.