THERE'S NO BETTER TIME TO CLIMB!
You may have put your dreams of visiting the Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty or Pyramids of Giza on hold (for now) but the great news is, the world-famous Sydney Harbour Bridge is right here, ready and waiting! Grab your family and friends and put a worthy tick on that bucket-list whilst uncovering fascinating history and witnessing breath-taking Harbour views from the Summit!
Click Book Now and select 'By Climb' for availability and pricing.
Offer valid on select Day Climbs until 31 August 2022.
PROMOTIONAL PRICES & additional savings!
- Adults = $248 (save up to $80 on full priced Day Climbs)
- Children = $139 (save $10 on full priced Day Climbs)
- Kids Climbs only $99 throughout the NSW School Holidays!
Kids Climbs are for children aged 8 to 15 years of age. Children must also be over 1.2 metres tall and accompanied by an adult, with a maximum of three children per adult. Read our pre-Climb checklist for further information.
SAVE UP TO $250 - REDEEM YOUR PARENTS NSW VOUCHERS!
Save up to $250 by redeeming one, or all of your 5 x $50 Parents NSW Vouchers when booking your BridgeClimb experience! You can redeem online, by phone or in-person. See our Parents NSW Vouchers page for more details.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Our flexible booking options allow unlimited date or time changes, up to 14 days prior to your original climb booking, for a period of three years. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Summit (3 hours) – take in the unmissable views of Sydney as you ascend the upper arch of the Bridge on our original Climb experience. Your journey will take you along the very top of the iconic landmark, 134 metres above the harbour. This Climb suits everyone including families with kids who are confident scaling ladders along the route to reach the top.
Summit Insider (2.5 hours) – You will feel like you are inside the iconic Harbour Bridge, as you climb the stairs of the lower arch surrounded by a cathedral of steel and the hustle and bustle of the traffic below. With fewer stops along the Insider route and no ladders, you will reach the top in no-time for a Summit celebration and a moment to take in the 360° panorama of Sydney.
- Offer valid on select Day Climbs (climbs departing from the morning to late afternoon (after "dawn" and before "twilight").
Child prices account for ages 8 to 15 inclusive.
- Safety is, and always will be, our number one priority for all of our Climbers.
- We will equip kids of this age in smaller suits, belts, mittens, or fleeces based on the day’s weather conditions.
- Climbing the Bridge is a family-friendly experience. The stories our Climb Leaders share during the experience are appropriate for a broad age range, including children.
- Children will be required to climb with and next to their parent/guardian.
- To climb the Bridge, children must be at least 8 years old and 1.2m tall to participate.
- Parents/guardians must remain with their children throughout the Climb experience and must assist BridgeClimb staff by managing their equipment preparation and behaviour.
Children can complete any BridgeClimb experience. However, if you think it is hard to keep your child entertained for over 3 hours, we recommend to choose the Summit Express Climb (2.5 hours). On the Summit Express route you will also reach the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, but with faster prep and a quicker ascent!
We are an all-weather experience and equip you in all the gear you’ll need to keep you safe and comfortable based on the day’s weather conditions. We will postpone climbs during electrical storms or during times of extremely high winds.
If you still have any concerns, please feel free to contact one of our team members on 1300 90 80 57.