Luke's Table at the Pylon Lookout
Reservations for Luke's Table at the Pylon Lookout have now sold out until March 2023!
Located on the Lookout level of Sydney's hidden gem, the iconic Harbour Bridge South-East Pylon, BridgeClimb will be serving up a sky-high culinary experience in collaboration with leading Australian restaurateur and chef Luke Mangan.
The dinner will include a signature three-course menu featuring the finest and freshest Australian ingredients, paired with Penfolds wines, with select evenings including their signature, Grange. One glass of wine will be served per course, plus champagne on arrival, to adhere to safety requirements in the Pylon Lookout & Museum.
Luke’s Table at the Pylon Lookout will see up to 20 guests seated at a long, communal dining table where they will enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime intimate dining experience as the sun sets over Sydney Harbour.
The evening will also entail a welcome reception including mocktail upon arrival in the lower lever event space. This will be followed by a short personalised tour of the Pylon Lookout & Museum immersing guests in the Bridge’s history as they make their way up the 200 steps (no lift) to the Lookout level, where guests will enjoy the unique and elevated dining experience 87 metres above sea level.
- Welcome mocktail
- Short guided tour of the Pylon Lookout & Museum
- A glass of champagne and canapes to enjoy once you reach the Lookout level
- Twilight dining experience including a three-course menu designed by Luke Mangan and his team with accompanying Penfolds wines: Maximum of one glass of wine will be served per course to adhere to safety requirements of the Pylon Lookout.
PRICE: From $295
- 2022 pricing: $295 - SOLD OUT!
- 2023 pricing - SOLD OUT!
- $295 - Penfolds Dinner (Thu) Includes Bin 311 Chardonnay & Bin 389 Cabernet Sauvignon
- $345 - Grange Dinner (Fri & Sat) Includes Bin A Chardonnay & their signature 'Grange'
Dates & DURATION:
Luke's Table at the Pylon Lookout will take place Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings from 6pm until 9pm during the following dates:
- 17 November to 22 December 2022 - SOLD OUT!*
- 19 January to 4 March 2023 - SOLD OUT!*
*Limited seating capacity coupled with the high demand means that we were unable to fulfil all requests at this time. We look forward to releasing dates for dining experiences in the Pylon Lookout & Museum beyond March 2023, in the New Year.
To stay updated with future BridgeClimb Pylon Lookout & Museum events including dining experiences, complete the below form and you'll be first to know!
What to wear:
The unique location of the event requires you to ascend approximately 200 stairs (no lift), therefore we suggest you wear comfortable shoes.
how to get there:
- From The Rocks – take the Harbour Bridge lift or stairs from Cumberland Street, located opposite The Glenmore Hotel. Turn right and walk North along the pedestrian footpath for 300 metres until you reach the South-East Pylon entrance. You will be required to be at the South-East Pylon entrance at 6pm sharp to meet your host who will guide you up over 200 steps (no lift) to the Lookout level where you will find Luke’s Table.
- From Milsons Point – head to the Bridge footpath via the stairs or lift and walk South for 800m to reach the Pylon entrance. You will be required to be at the South-East Pylon entrance at 6pm sharp to meet your host who will guide you up over 200 steps (no lift) to the Lookout level where you will find Luke’s Table.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This event is for over 18's only.
- The price is per person and there is an additional $10 booking & credit card fee
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 72 hours prior to your reservation.
- A full refund, less the $10 booking and credit card fees per person will apply.
- Due to the nature of the event and limited ticket numbers, payment will not be refunded for any reason within 72 hours of the event start time.
- Written notice to [email protected] is required.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The following conditions apply to all persons who visit The Pylon premises and are the terms of trade of Feliz Puente Pty Ltd ABN 79 625 999 877(“BridgeClimb Sydney”) and all dealings relating to the BridgeClimb Pylon Lookout & Museum (“The Pylon”) will be on these Terms of Trade (“Terms”) unless otherwise agreed in writing by BridgeClimb Sydney. These Terms are also subject to revision and change without notice.
- The Pylon may refuse entry to its premises to any person if in The Pylon’s discretion that person may adversely affect the health, safety or security of The Pylon’s employees, the person, or other people at The Pylon. At The Pylon’s discretion, the person will be reimbursed for the cost of the Ticket if the person is refused entry to its premises for any reason other than inappropriate behaviour. You may be refused entry or removed from The Pylon if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Ticketholders acknowledge that in order to enhance security, surveillance equipment (including security cameras) may be used at The Pylon. Ticketholders also consent to the use of any such film, image or recording at the discretion of The Pylon or law enforcement agencies without compensation or further notice.
- Access to the Pylon premises is at your own risk and if you sustain any personal injury, loss or damage to property, you hereby agree that The Pylon is not liable to you and has no responsibility to you for any such personal injury, loss or damage to property. You are responsible for your own safety at all times through responsible behaviour.
- Alcohol and glassware not purchased at The Pylon is not permitted to be brought onto The Pylon premises.
- All persons must abide by any other conditions communicated by The Pylon staff or displayed at The Pylon premises.