Photographer Tour + Masterclass
Are you a passionate photographer looking for an unbeatable shoot location?
In partnership with Fuji X and professional landscape photographer, Glenn Mckimmin, we’ve launched BridgeClimb’s world first Photographer Tour + Masterclass – an exclusive experience that allows amateur photographers to up-skill their photography knowledge, then put it to the test in a photo shoot from a vantage point like no other.
Put Sydney in focus with this one of a kind experience that will take you and your camera to the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the South-East Pylon Observation and Gun Decks – locations public cameras are not usually allowed - for uninterrupted views of a magical Sydney sunset or sunrise.
The Photographer Tour + Masterclass is available in a full or half day package that run on the first Friday & Saturday of each month. With limited spots available you won’t want to miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to capture the most iconic shots of Sydney!
FULL DAY TOUR - WITH TWILIGHT BRIDGECLIMB
- Friday, 2 July, 2021
HALF DAY TOUR - DAWN PYLON EXPERIENCE
- Saturday, 3 July, 2021
EXCLUSIVE VIVID SYDNEY PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASSES at the pylon lookout & museum
Join Glenn McKimmin at the top of the South-East Pylon for a Vivid photography masterclass and get the best shots of the illuminated cityscape!
Midweek – Tuesday & Wednesday (2 x sessions 5:30pm – 7:30pm & 8:00pm – 10:00pm)
- Tuesday, 10 August – 2 x sessions: 5:30pm – 7:30pm & 8:00pm – 10:00pm
- Wednesday, 11 August – 2 x sessions: 5:30pm – 7:30pm & 8:00pm – 10:00pm
- Tuesday, 24 August – 2 x sessions: 5:30pm – 7:30pm & 8:00pm – 10:00pm
- Wednesday, 25 August – 2 x sessions: 5:30pm – 7:30pm & 8:00pm – 10:00pm
Sundays (2 x sessions 5:30 – 7:30pm & 8:00 – 10:00pm)
- Sunday, 15 August – 2 x sessions 5:30 – 7:30pm & 8:00 – 10:00pm
- Sunday, 22 August – 2 x sessions 5:30 – 7:30pm & 8:00 – 10:00pm
See below for Full & Half Day package details and inclusions.
Full Day package
The full day package features classroom time, lunch at The Glenmore Hotel, and access to the South-East Pylon private gun deck space to shoot beautiful Sydney Harbour, then topping off the day with an amazing Twilight Climb, where you will have the exclusive opportunity to take your own camera onto the Sydney Harbour Bridge to take a limited number of landscape photos from 134 metres above the sparkling harbour.
- 10am - Arrival at BridgeClimb - morning briefing and workshop
- 11:30am - Lunch at The Glenmore Hotel (includes meal from Two Hands menu and soft drink)
- 12:45pm - South-East Pylon photo shoot
- 3pm - BridgeClimb Base – check-in for Twilight Climb – end your day with an amazing Twilight BridgeClimb including the opportunity to take a limited number of landscape photos from one special location on the Bridge
- 7pm - Post-climb photo screening and sign-off
*exact schedule/timings is subject to change throughout the year to align with sunset timings.
Price: $995 per person
Half Day package
The half day package features classroom time and access to the South-East Pylon private gun deck space to shoot beautiful Sydney Harbour, the city skyline and the legendary Sydney Harbour Bridge, from an exclusive location not accessible to the public. The half day Pylon workshops take place at Dawn so you can capture the most magical time of day.
- 5:30am – 7:30am – Sunrise photo shoot at the Pylon Observation and Gun Decks
- 7:30am – 9:30am – Classroom session on photographic vision (includes continental-style breakfast)
*exact schedule/timings is subject to change throughout the year to align with sunrise timings.
Price: $395 per person
how to book:
Bookings are made through our partner Glenn Mckimmin. Click book now below to be redirected to Glenn Mckimmin's website for further information on the masterclass inclusions and to book.
Did you know? Exclusive Private Masterclasses are available for groups of all sizes! Enquire now through Glenn Mckimmin for details.
For any BridgeClimb related questions, please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to stay in Sydney overnight?
Book a night’s stay at Pier One Sydney Harbour Hotel and take advantage of this exclusive package only available to Masterclass participants (subject to availability at the time of booking). Package includes:
Bridge View Room, inclusive of breakfast for one person and complimentary valet parking.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The full day tour BridgeClimb experience includes a photo of you with your camera, taken by your Climb Leader, overlooking the Sydney Opera House
- All standard BridgeClimb terms and conditions apply
- Additional terms apply to the use of camera on the Bridge and at the Pylon - more information will be provided on enquiry
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to capture Sydney from a unique perspective!