COVID-19: Health and Safety at BridgeClimb
WE WELCOME YOU BACK WITH OPEN (PHYSICAL DISTANCED & SANITISED) ARMS
At BridgeClimb, we’re always focused on the health and safety of each and every visitor, and team member and we’re delighted to be registered with the NSW Government as a COVIDSAFE business.
With the gradual re-opening of the tourism sector following the current pandemic, we will be operating under new COVIDSAFE protocols that provide a level of hygiene and control, enabling us to stop the spread of this virus together.
To ensure we maintain our safe environment we have put in place...
Enhanced monitoring & health screening of all our climbers
Contactless ID checks for all climbers
Messaging throughout BridgeClimb, providing clear guidance to visitors
Socially distant small Climb groups
Good to know: BridgeClimb has always been a small group activity (Max. 14 climbers per group)
Hand hygiene - provision of hand washing and sanitiser stations
Increased cleaning throughout (high frequency)
Card-only transactions (contactless)
What’s not changed?
Our safe and authentic approach to climbing the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, the breath-taking views you’ll experience as you journey the famous arches, and the great sense of achievement you’ll feel when you reach the Summit!
YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY IS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, OUR PRIMARY FOCUS
During these times, It’s more important than ever to look out for one another, our families, our fellow climbers, our awesome team and our wider community.
We need you to play your part
- If you’re showing symptoms of COVID-19 please do not visit BridgeClimb, instead please seek medical attention. Call your doctor, your local Emergency Department or healthdirect on 1800 022 222 and avoid contact with others. If you do arrive at BridgeClimb with flu-like symptoms, you may be refused entry to BridgeClimb – please see our terms and conditions.
- BridgeClimb acts in-line with the current NSW health orders so please make sure you are eligible to visit BridgeClimb at this time. For example -
- If you have been asked to self-isolate due to potential exposure to COVID-19, although we’d love to see you, please DO NOT visit BridgeClimb.
- If you’ve recently visited an area deemed as a COVID hotspot area, please reconsider visiting BridgeClimb at this time (unless the quarantine period has been cleared) as you may not be allowed to Climb.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water (“Happy Birthday to you…”)
- Utilise the additional hand sanitiser stations provided throughout BridgeClimb
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth or eyes
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bins provided
We greatly appreciate your support for Australian tourism and attractions in these difficult times and look forward to welcoming you to BridgeClimb. Now let’s get climbing!
Please contact us should you have any further questions or need assistance.