COVID-19: Health and Safety at BridgeClimb
Bridgeclimb is registered as a COVIDSAFE business
At BridgeClimb, your Health & Safety is and always will be our primary focus, and we’re pleased to let you know we are registered with the NSW Government as a COVIDSAFE business. This means we’ve made a few changes to keep you and our team safe, but you can still look forward to an unforgettable and exciting experience!
With the gradual re-opening of the tourism sector amid the current pandemic, we will be operating under COVIDSAFE protocols that provide a level of hygiene and control, enabling us to stop the spread of this virus together.
Please stay home if you are feeling unwell, have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case within that last 14 days, have returned from overseas in the last 14 days, are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test or have visited/attended one of the following locations during the dates detailed by the NSW Government via NSW Health updates.
QR CODE CHECK-IN PROCESS
It is a NSW Health requirement that all visitors will need to check-in via the Service NSW app in order to enter BridgeClimb. Confirmation of check-in will be required on entry. Please ensure you have downloaded the app prior to arrival and check in using the QR code once outside the premises.
Please note that upon entry to BridgeClimb you will also be asked to provide your completed Health & Safety Declaration along with your current ID, in order for us to verify you are safe to climb. We apologise for any duplication of information during this time and we appreciate your patience as we comply with current health orders and ensure a safe and secure experience on the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
WEAR A MASK
We encourage all visitors to BridgeClimb to wear a mask on arrival to our Base, which is to be worn during the check-in and climb preparation process.
To ensure we maintain our safe environment we have put in place THE FOLLOWING COVIDSAFE PROTOCOLS:
Enhanced monitoring & health screening of all our climbers
Contactless ID checks for all climbers
Messaging throughout BridgeClimb, providing clear guidance to visitors
Socially distant small Climb groups
Good to know: BridgeClimb has always been a small group activity (Max. 14 climbers per group)
Hand hygiene - provision of hand washing and sanitiser stations
Increased cleaning throughout (high frequency)
Card-only transactions (contactless)
What’s not changed?
Our safe and authentic approach to climbing the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, the breath-taking views you’ll experience as you journey the famous arches, and the great sense of achievement you’ll feel when you reach the Summit!
YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY IS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, OUR PRIMARY FOCUS
During these times, It’s more important than ever to look out for one another, our families, our fellow climbers, our awesome team and our wider community.
We need you to play your part
- If you’re showing symptoms of COVID-19 please do not visit BridgeClimb, instead please seek medical attention. Call your doctor, your local Emergency Department or healthdirect on 1800 022 222 and avoid contact with others. If you do arrive at BridgeClimb with flu-like symptoms, you may be refused entry to BridgeClimb – please see our terms and conditions.
BridgeClimb acts in-line with the current NSW Health orders so please make sure you are eligible to visit BridgeClimb at this time. Our visitation eligibility is outlined below:
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell, have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case within that last 14 days, have returned from overseas in the last 14 days, are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test or have visited/attended one of the following locations during the dates detailed by the NSW Government via NSW Health updates.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water and for at least 20 seconds (“Happy Birthday to you…”)
- Utilise the additional hand sanitiser stations provided throughout BridgeClimb
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth or eyes
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze with a tissue or into your elbow
- Put used tissues in the bins provided
We greatly appreciate your support for Australian tourism and attractions in these difficult times and look forward to welcoming you to BridgeClimb. Now let’s get climbing!
Please contact us should you have any further questions or need assistance.