School Excursion Climb
The customised School Excursion Climb presents a unique and real life case study of one of the city’s oldest pieces of architecture.
CLIMB EXCURSION DETAILS
This really special Climb combines learning in a fun and engaging way ensuring this excursion is one that students will always remember. It’s rare to be 134m in the air and be learning about what you are actually standing on and how it was built and this is what makes this excursion completely unique.
- Pre-Climb Teacher Info Pack
- Guided Climb with a professional Climb Leader
- Teacher Pack Excursion Program including lesson activities and resources directly connected with the excursion, using syllabus outcomes
- Student Activity Sheet for completion post-Climb
- Key representatives from the BridgeClimb team, to offer in-depth insights into the Bridge maintenance and engineering
- Brief and de-brief session in the BridgeClimb Cinema
- Complimentary Group Photo at the Summit
- Commemorative BridgeClimb Cap for each student
- FREE Entry into the Pylon for each student
- All outdoor equipment
- Certificate of Achievement
Our Climb times vary between 1.5 – 3.5 hours and are designed for groups of 10 or more.