The Labour Day long weekend is almost here and it looks like the temperature is warming up, so make the most of the three days with our list of the best things to do around Sydney!
- Manly Jazz Festival: Head to Manly to enjoy a great line-up that brings together acclaimed international artists with up-and-coming youth performers in a stunning beachside location. Make a whole day of it and take the famous Manly Ferry from Circular Quay to enjoy the beautiful views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House.
- Spot some whales: Whale watching season runs from March to November, so make the most of the last weeks on a whale watching cruise or from one of Sydney’s many vantage points. Check out the view from Manly’s North Head Lookout, or head south to the Royal National Park.
- The Labour Day weekend will be a big one for sports fans, with both the AFL and NRL finals taking place on Saturday and Sunday. If you haven’t been lucky enough to score tickets, head to your nearest pub – the atmosphere is sure to be exhilarating!
- Get outdoors! Celebrate Walktober in Sydney by exploring one of the city’s wonderful walking trails. Some of our favourites include Bondi to Coogee, the Sydney Harbour Bridge to South Head and the Manly to the Spit Bridge.
- Get the best views over Sydney Harbour: There are many vantage points across the city to take in the views, but none quite as spectacular as the Sydney Harbour Bridge. If you are a Sydney local staying home this long weekend, there is no better time to tick climbing the Bridge off your bucket list!
FIND OUT MORE
With Climbs during the day, twilight and night, there is plenty for you to enjoy this Labour Day Long Weekend. To find out more about our Climbs, go here.