Qantas Passenger Perks
Qantas customers get 20% off their bridgeclimb experience
Have you booked your flight into Australia with Qantas? Excellent! Don’t miss out on experiencing BridgeClimb on our special “Qantas Passenger Perks” offer...
Exclusively for Qantas’ international passengers to Australia: BridgeClimb is offering a 20% discount on all Climbs* for customers holding a valid 6-digit Qantas Booking Reference Number from a current international holiday.
Conditions of offer:
- Offer is valid only for Climbs completed between July 1st 2019 and June 30th 2020 (excluding peak period*)
- In order to receive the discount the BridgeClimb Booking needs to be made via the book now below button
- The discount will be applied on the checkout page (after you click ‘Book Now’)
- Offer is valid to passengers who are currently travelling on a valid Qantas Booking Reference Number
- When placing your booking at the link below, please enter each Climbers name in the fields supplied and their valid Qantas Booking Reference Number in the ‘Comments’ field
- All Climbers will be required to provide proof of their 6-digit Qantas Booking Reference Number upon check-in at BridgeClimb. This Reference Number needs to be from a current international holiday (If this is not provided the discount will not be valid).
- This offer does not apply to our Gift Certificate range
*excluding departures during our peak period between 25th December 2019 to 3rd January 2020 inclusive
Don’t forget: When placing your booking via the above BOOK NOW button, please enter each Climbers name in the fields supplied and their valid Qantas Booking Reference Number in the ‘Comments’ field.
BridgeClimb equips you to scale to the summit of the nationally-adored Sydney Harbour Bridge and operates four different climbs; BridgeClimb, BridgeClimb Express, BridgeClimb Mandarin and the BridgeClimb Sampler. Climbs operate during dawn (limited departures), day, twilight and night. We are proud to have facilitated almost 4 million local and international visitors to climb the Bridge, and honoured to have been voted the #1 Experience in Australia.