Virtual Bridge Lessons
It's all about the Bridge!
Are you looking for an enriched learning experience for your students that can be conducted in the comfort of your own classroom?
With the Sydney Harbour Bridge celebrating it's milestone 90th birthday this year, we've put together a Virtual Bridge Lesson that takes student's on a tour of the BridgeClimb Pylon Lookout & Museum and is aimed at educating your students on the fascinating history of one of the world's most recognisable landmarks.
- Duration: 20 minutes
- Suitable for: All ages!
- Format: This Virtual Lesson is privately hosted on YouTube. No download is required.
- Inclusions: A virtual tour of the BridgeClimb Pylon Lookout & Museum, 20 minutes of jam-packed history + in-classroom activity sheets!
- Cost: FREE
what students will learn
Below is just a taster of topic areas covered:
- The planning and construction of the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Working on the Bridge in the 1920's and early 1930's
- Sydney in the 1930's
- JJC Bradfield - The 'Father' of the Bridge
- The opening celebrations
We can't wait to take you and your students, on a tour of the BridgeClimb Pylon Lookout & Museum (virtually) to uncover the fascinating history of our beloved Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Simply register your details below and your video link and in-classroom activity sheet will be delivered straight to your inbox. By signing up to receive this Virtual Lesson you’ll be added to our education newsletter. You can unsubscribe anytime!
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to our Education team at [email protected]