BridgeClimb and one of Australia’s most celebrated restaurant - Quay - have teamed together to create a package that promises to heighten your senses. Whether you’re searching for the ultimate date, entertaining special guests or just looking to spend a dream afternoon overlooking the harbour, BridgeClimb Pinnacle will certainly deliver.
+++ BridgeClimb x Quay Special Offer +++
Exclusive reservation access
Premium table allocation with guaranteed Sydney Harbour Bridge views
Choice of six or eight dishes curated by three-hatted executive chef Peter Gilmore
SIX COURSE MENU
from $488 per person including BC Unlocked, refreshment and framed photo
EIGHT COURSE MENU
from $538 per person including BC Unlocked, refreshment and framed photo
Designed for couples and groups up to 80, this perfectly matched partnership allows guests to Climb the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and dine overlooking the glistening Sydney Harbour from the best seat in the house at Quay. The perfect interplay of adventure and fine dining.
- BridgeClimb Experience (day, twilight & night)
- Complimentary refreshments on arrival
- VIP check-in
- Complimentary individual framed photo
- Printed Climb group photograph, BridgeClimb cap, certificate of achievement, and free entry to the Pylon Lookout to enjoy another day
- BridgeClimb Event Coordinator that will look after all the finer details
- Exclusive reservation access
- Premium table allocation with guaranteed Bridge views
- Quay: choice of six or ten dishes created by three-hatted executive chef Peter Gilmore
SOMETHING EXTRA SPECIAL?
Additional arrangements can be made to make the day extra special. Perhaps some flowers for your loved one on arrival? Limo transfer, water taxi, or even a private BridgeClimb? The sky is truly the limit.
Receive a bespoke Pinnacle quote today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 90 80 57.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Subject to availability
- Excludes beverages and service charge (if applicable)
- Costs are based on the package price by the number of guests
- Payments to be made directly to BridgeClimb Sydney
- Cancellations made within two weeks of the reservation will incur 100% cancellation fee
- Additional spend: Any additional items ordered at the time of dining that is not included in the package will be charged directly to the guest at the end of their meal
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Dress code: smart casual
- Changes of menu and pricing: Quay reserves the right to change the menu and adjust the pricing accordingly based on produce seasonality.
- Payable at time of dining: 12.5% surcharge on public holidays, 10% surcharge on Sundays.